Politics

Christmas Tree

The amount of time, money and energy that's being expended on this policy is disgusting. Country is dropping to fucking bits and it's ALL these pricks will talk about. 

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The amount of time, money and energy that's being expended on this policy is disgusting. Country is dropping to fucking bits and it's ALL these pricks will talk about. 

Absolute insanity. Sunak wanting to divert court judges to expedite cases in his lunatic scheme. Opportunity cost anyone? Judges say "fuck off". I mean, who cares about getting justice for women who have been raped etc as long as we can speed up sending a handful of refugees to Rwanda at a cost of £100,000 per head? 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

At this point Starmer and labour need to do no work other than knock up a slogan that reads "I'm slightly less of a cunt than him" and he wins by a landslide.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The grandstanding, the secret meetings, and the threats, and they all couldn't give a fuck really. It's just a big game to these pricks. 

https://x.com/BestForBritain/status/1747735388678979815?s=20

Good from the brummie radgepacket. 

Brilliant. She's indisputably correct. I hope as many people see this as possible. Bet the BBC don't show it. 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

What ever happened the ‘Star Chamber’?

They're still around, in fact they scrutinised the Rwanda bill.

ERG

NRG

Nat cons

New cons

Common sense group

Conservatives for growth

Star chamber

Spartans

All these right wing Tories also come under the umbrella term, rancid cunts. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Brilliant. She's indisputably correct. I hope as many people see this as possible. Bet the BBC don't show it. 

TBF the BBC made the point before Phillips did.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Sensational

So why isn't this blunder also on the news? I only know about it because of here. I know Kigali is the capital of Rwanda, pretty basic common knowledge, especially after the last few years. The fact that Therese Coffey doesn't even know what the capital of Rwanda is proves she is unfit to vote.

I didn't see the Jess Phillips speech on the news either. Okay, Victoria Derbyshire made the same point on some BBC outlet earlier, but she made it in a soft way which has been largely unreported.

Apart from all the morallity and cost issues, we're in a situation now where the government are trying to subvert the judiciary to their own political ends. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind this is the beginning of totalitarianism and potentially fascism. I can only hope that when the GE finally comes, we can all vote tactically, including skeptics of the Labour party like Rayvin, to annihilate this pig ignorant, corrupt and dangerous political party and their client media. Let's worry about what comes next afterwards. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

So why isn't this blunder also on the news? I only know about it because of here. I know Kigali is the capital of Rwanda, pretty basic common knowledge, especially after the last few years. The fact that Therese Coffey doesn't even know what the capital of Rwanda is proves she is unfit to vote.

If it had been Diane Abbott...

• Like 7