Politics

Christmas Tree

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm interested that there's nothing about his magnificant reduction in the number of SmaLl BoATs there. 

Well, I've just received news of a round of redundancies at work, so the tax breaks aren't going to help much. Merry Shitmas Rishi. 

Ah sorry to hear that. Are you at risk? 

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm interested that there's nothing about his magnificant reduction in the number of SmaLl BoATs there. 

Well, I've just received news of a round of redundancies at work, so the tax breaks aren't going to help much. Merry Shitmas Rishi. 

Ah sorry to hear that. Are you at risk? 

43 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Disappointed to hear that Bridget thinks guinea pigs deserve more rights than humans re assisted dying. 

She's a catholic I think. Having grown up in that environment myself I now hate the church. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

Don’t agree with her but respect her view and she gave a good answer imo 

Yeah, she's wrong but at least she showed her workings. 7/10

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Disappointed to hear that Bridget thinks guinea pigs deserve more rights than humans re assisted dying. 

c1068935488ae1ab310752109e7db450.thumb.jpg.60bf36b5e8e7e484021ec4570c05a767.jpg

"If anyone wants put out of their misery I'll suffocate them with my pillows."

• Haha 7

It’s mental. Even if they fixed the issue tomorrow (it’s not fixable but they could’ve managed it miles better) they’d still be decimated at a general election. Apart from highlighting their callousness it just demonstrates, in glorious technicolour, their absolute incompetence. Both in terms of the relentless pursuit of a policy that wouldn’t save them anyway and also, not having the ability to tackle the issue in the first place. I fucking hate them so much 

• Like 4

It's eminently fixable, take the French up on their offer, open a processing centre in France, process claims and the boats will stop, as there'd be no need/demand for them, except perhaps from true "illegals".

There were no boats prior to 2016/17 btw.

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It's eminently fixable, take the French up on their offer, open a processing centre in France, process claims and the boats will stop, as there'd be no need/demand for them, except perhaps from true "illegals".

There were no boats prior to 2016/17 btw.

I meant there’s always going to be a global refugee issue. But I totally agree with you. It’s quite possible it’s all been deliberate as a policy in their right wing culture war. But even that highlights the incompetence and callousness i mentioned, if you take that to be the case. They’re shit at everything

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

One wanker out the door in Steve Barclay, one wanker in the door. Can you imagine being a trained doctor of 10 years and listening to this cunt? Where do the tory party come up with them?

Mental health facilities is the only thing that makes sense as an answer to this these days. 

The faster these cunts are out the door the better. I genuinely don't think it could get worse. The monster raving loony party could get in and it would be an improvement on the current government.

She was on telly a decent amount in her previous roles. Thoroughly unimpressive, made to look a fool on the regular, and they're so short of any talent that she's now Health Secretary. 

They're a fucking embarrassment. I'm so desperate for them to be wiped out at the next election. 

• Like 1