Politics

Christmas Tree

Not sure this Rwanda bollocks is working. Might appeal to the hardcore 20% racist cunts, doesn't appeal to anyone who has over things on their mind, like trying to maintain a normal quality of life in this shithole country they have created. 

image.png.5ce9447f496ef766b9c75f68a7aefcfb.png

3 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Sensational

7krjde.jpg.f5e617fd4093aa55b0a39f6a528e172f.jpg

2 hours ago, Renton said:

So why isn't this blunder also on the news? I only know about it because of here. I know Kigali is the capital of Rwanda, pretty basic common knowledge, especially after the last few years. The fact that Therese Coffey doesn't even know what the capital of Rwanda is proves she is unfit to vote.

I didn't see the Jess Phillips speech on the news either. Okay, Victoria Derbyshire made the same point on some BBC outlet earlier, but she made it in a soft way which has been largely unreported.

Apart from all the morallity and cost issues, we're in a situation now where the government are trying to subvert the judiciary to their own political ends. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind this is the beginning of totalitarianism and potentially fascism. I can only hope that when the GE finally comes, we can all vote tactically, including skeptics of the Labour party like Rayvin, to annihilate this pig ignorant, corrupt and dangerous political party and their client media. Let's worry about what comes next afterwards. 

As meenzer said, if this was Diane Abbott, Corbyn or even Ed Milliband it would be everywhere across the media. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:lol:

Don't be silly, Therese was deputy PM don't you know, she is far too smart to be on the likes of Family Fortunes. She should be on Mastermind.

Clive Myrie: "What is the capital of Rwanda?"

Therese Coffey: "R"

image.png.3d56db065021f7515c976610a31f4d45.png

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Don't be silly, Therese was deputy PM don't you know, she is far too smart to be on the likes of Family Rortunes. She should be on Mastermind.

Clive Myrie: "What is the capital of Rwanda?"

Therese Coffey: "R"

image.png.3d56db065021f7515c976610a31f4d45.png

This picture raises questions for me. 

Primarily, in fact, exclusively, “ Imagine the state of her back pipe”. 

• Confused 1

Stupid bint is doubling down on her stupidity. It's absolutely a normal turn of phrase to refer to governments in the city or place or residence they're based. "Westminster", "Stormont", "Holyrood", "Brussels", "Riyadh", "Tehran" Etc.

These tory cunts can never, ever just admit they are wrong and laugh at themselves.

Lots of replies ontwitterfuckx but this is my favourite.

image.png.a549737b68e85494be6e888f2dde21c2.png

• Haha 6

Not to mention it would’ve gone relatively unnoticed for most people. Although the amount of time she and most Tory MPs spend on Twitter would’ve skewed that view 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not to mention it would’ve gone relatively unnoticed for most people. Although the amount of time she and most Tory MPs spend on Twitter would’ve skewed that view 

Apparently Cooper didn't even make reference to the Kigali government, she only referred to sending asylum seekers to Kigali. Which is where the plane lands. 

I'm just sick of them now. Whatever people think of Starmer, the very least I expect him is to deliver a level of competency and normality to government once these charlatans are gone. 

• Like 3

Enjoyed Sunak's irritated nerd energy at his completely pointless press conference today. Basically called a press conference to preemptively blame the HOL if the Rwanda Bill gets delayed, and then got his arse handed to him by journalists. 

He's fucking pathetic. Sounded like Richard Ayoade answering the phone on the IT Crowd. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

team america vomit GIF

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Enjoyed Sunak's irritated nerd energy at his completely pointless press conference today. Basically called a press conference to preemptively blame the HOL if the Rwanda Bill gets delayed, and then got his arse handed to him by journalists. 

He's fucking pathetic. Sounded like Richard Ayoade answering the phone on the IT Crowd. 

Moss would make a far more competent PM - poor comparison.

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Episode 19 Flowers GIF by The Simpsons

42 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Thats  unreal… at least Brown thought he was in private before he abused a member of the public…. this fucker hasn’t even got the decency to wait and listen to someone in the first place :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Thats  unreal… at least Brown thought he was in private before he abused a member of the public…. this fucker hasn’t even got the decency to wait and listen to someone in the first place :lol:

Honestly think he knows it’s a hopeless cause. So the mask is off and he’s not even pretending to care 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

That'll be all over the news I'm sure. For days. 

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Aye. I'd hope this was the jug eared gnome cunt's Brown moment, but I won't hold my breath. 

• Like 1

Guaranteed that’s bullshit too. About the waiting list coming down that much. That’ll be the amount of appointments in that period, or something like that. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

Guaranteed that’s bullshit too. About the waiting list coming down that much. That’ll be the amount of appointments in that period, or something like that. 

Constant lies and gaslighting. Blame the doctors, righto. It works for some older people. Problem the Tories have is now less than 10% of people <50 years old will vote for them, and I just can't see that shifting. Basically, if you are working and/or have a young family, the Tories can get fucked. This amazing statistic tells me:

1) Tories are fucked generationally and over the long term. 

2) A large proportion of retired people must be utter thundercunts to make up some of this deficit. 

• Like 1