Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I thought it was the one who admitted he couldn't become a teacher because he wanted to fuck the kids?

He did, aye. The absolute Edgelord. He’d be lucky to find any takers mind 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I watched this live yesterday morning and couldn't quite believe what I was hearing which is some going when it comes to the tories these days.

Sunak himself called it racist and these weapons are still trying to label it as just "stupid" and that he's said sorry (only after being called out for it) so we should just drop it. They aren't even trying to win the election at this point, there's literally no point in them running.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

It’s about the only time your ma will make Page 3.

It’s impressive she got through two whole wanks if page one and two are as bad as the cover.

• Haha 8

:lol:

This fucking prick doing an open top bus tour of his home town shouting "I want my country back" at random, uninterested people.

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This fucking prick doing an open top bus tour of his home town shouting "I want my country back" at random, uninterested people.

14 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I'm sure at least this legend was in attendance. :lol:

Well he couldn’t do her for slander 

• Haha 1

They might as well have a leadership challenge / get rid of Sunak. It would be a terrible indictment on the state of their party and the government but it’s difficult to see anyone doing worse 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

He's done another relaunch speech this morning so let's not be too hasty.

If I was as rich as him, would I fuck be putting myself through this embarrassment every day.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Renton said:

image.png.026e26160004e1353c3a105c66b4b7d3.png

Ben Wallace is flown the white flag and is quitting isn't he? 

Ah, the plea to Marshal Grouchy (off chasing Prussians) from his corps commanders, which he declined and Napoleon lost at Waterloo.

I suspect a similar fate awaits this utterance.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

LARPer. Nailed on.

I once took my half blind 8 year old bulldog for a walk at a semi rural park in Middlesbrough (i.e - it’s a quiet park, but within 10 minutes you can get a pint of Guinness and burger).

Im walking her (read - dragging her) up a hill, we get to the top and over the rise there is 17 (estimate) fully grown (early 20s) men and women (woman) fully decked out in home made (or even worse bought on the internet) elf, dwarf, wizard and warrior gear, swords, shields, armour, capes, the fucking business. 

They were really going for it, shouting spells at each other and that, I saw a man take a spell and perform a death that Platoon would be proud of. 

Even the dog stopped to ogle them, and she can’t see shit. I passed an older lad walking his greyhound and he said “seen them cunts up the hill” I just shook my head.

• Haha 6

Years ago, when I was 18, I worked at an outdoor centre near Keswick. 

We’d take the kids to an assault course that was just around the corner from Castlerigg Stone Circle- it was invariably an absolute mud bath, and we’d take them to the circle afterwards. 

Once, we turned up at the stones and there was a group of lads all decked out in proper Conan the Librarian gear, massive fake swords and axes. 
They were making their own movie. 

They clapped eyes on 15 or so 10yr olds caked head to foot in thick mud and asked if they wanted to be in their movie. 

Rather foolishly, they asked the brats to hide behind the stones and then attack them. 

Fucking carnage, and they (the lads) got slaughtered. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2