Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

:lol: Come on then sonny jim. What economist degree did Gordon Brown have?

You are an idiot, the exchequer is stuffed full with very clever economists to advise. The job of the chancellor is to guide decision making in line with the governments political policy.

Go away and find me the last economist chancellor and tell me how you rated him ;)

I'm not claiming there's anything unusual about unqualified people becoming chancellor. I just don't think it's right. I think ministers should be qualified or have experience in their portfolio. 

But Michael Gove man, seriously. He might be surrounded by experts, but he he's had enough of them iirc. He's a prick who's ruined education. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm not claiming there's anything unusual about unqualified people becoming chancellor. I just don't think it's right. I think ministers should be qualified or have experience in their portfolio. 

But Michael Gove man, seriously. He might be surrounded by experts, but he he's had enough of them iirc. He's a prick who's ruined education. 

The last one was Norman Lamont. Did him well.

Theresa May is an underwhelming PM with an underwhelming cabinet. There's going to be people who are uninterested.

The one thing I almost envy Labour supporters for is that the membership are more than happy with JC and were happy with Ed Miliband before him, where as conservatives wouldn't go anywhere near May if given the choice. 

6 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Theresa May is an underwhelming PM with an underwhelming cabinet. There's going to be people who are uninterested.

The one thing I almost envy Labour supporters for is that the membership are more than happy with JC and were happy with Ed Miliband before him, where as conservatives wouldn't go anywhere near May if given the choice. 

I wasnt happy with Miliband. And many of the old Labour membership (Renton) hate Corbyn. The difference was the widespread appeal of Corbyn to many who were disengaged altogether.

Jeremy Corbyn beat Owen Smith in a leadership challenge and quite comfortably too, which is why I think he's popular amongst membership. 

He chucked Owen Smith out of the shadow cabinet too for going against him on Brexit. 

14 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

Jeremy Corbyn beat Owen Smith in a leadership challenge and quite comfortably too, which is why I think he's popular amongst membership. 

He chucked Owen Smith out of the shadow cabinet too for going against him on Brexit. 

Because the membership rules were changed so any old SJW fucker could sign up and vote. As I'm sure you know.

The thing you have to understand about CT is..... he's a lying twat. Pretending he's in poverty and voted for labour are mere examples of this. Obviously you can't prove his lies most the time but they're fairly obvious. Oh, and he lives to be contrary and the centre of attention too.

Politically, he's probably a lot like you. Knows his place and loves tugging the forelock (when it's not the button mushroom) to his betters. 

I'm not intentionally contrary I just happen to contrary to most, even conservatives as we often disagree on the war on drugs, war on terror, church-state (Christian conservatism), Donald Trump and the Milo Yiannopolous types.

Edited by SpaceCadet
Error

9 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'm not intentionally contrary I just happen to contrary to most, even conservatives as we often disagree on the war on drugs, war on terror, church-state (Christian conservatism), Donald Trump and the Milo Yiannopolous types.

What do you mean "we often disagree"? Do you hear voices in your head? 

17 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

You’re all cunts though. At least you have that in common.

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Because the membership rules were changed so any old SJW fucker could sign up and vote. As I'm sure you know.

The thing you have to understand about CT is..... he's a lying twat. Pretending he's in poverty and voted for labour are mere examples of this. Obviously you can't prove his lies most the time but they're fairly obvious. Oh, and he lives to be contrary and the centre of attention too.

Politically, he's probably a lot like you. Knows his place and loves tugging the forelock (when it's not the button mushroom) to his betters. 

You ok hun?

I'm sceptical. Same kind of thing that was thrown about regarding Donald Trump, Theresa May ought to take responsibility for losing a majority the same way the Democrat's ought to take responsibility for losing to Donald Trump. It's okay to get it wrong but it's not okay not to own it whenever you do.