Politics

Christmas Tree

19 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I read it's something to do with highlighting space. I don't know I'm no photographer.

That’s definitely it, it’s a common request from portrait snappers - look at the wonders it does for shot composition 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

That’s definitely it, it’s a common request from portrait snappers - look at the wonders it does for shot composition 

All the paps shouting "Stand like a cunt!"......."A bit wider.....that's it!"

• Haha 3

Not fucking one of them are fit to govern when they still insist on doing that stance despite it being ridiculed, in fact even the first one to do it should've told the overpaid whatever they are/do to fuck off when they suggested it. That's before we bring their politics into it. Backbones like a jellyfish.

• Haha 1

I don't think JRM got picked up from school every night somehow. Once a term maybe and then probably by his nanny. Munching on a Gregg's cheese and onion pacifier in the back of a Seat people carrier probably isn't how it went down either

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Tbf, I do it in the school yard when I’m waiting to pick up CT Rees Mogg. 

That's flab-enforced. These people are choosing to do it. 

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don't think JRM got picked up from school every night somehow. Once a term maybe and then probably by his nanny. Munching on a Gregg's cheese and onion pacifier in the back of a Seat people carrier probably isn't how it went down either

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's flab-enforced. These people are choosing to do it. 

:D

Ah, the good old days, when all we had to worry about was keeping the head boy’s dick out of any nearby pig heads. 

That, and him selling the place down the river in a pissing contest. 

Looks like the Tories are trying very hard to keep the details of what caused the Windrush scandal under wraps. I think it's safe to say that there's something there that could take TM down.

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Looks like the Tories are trying very hard to keep the details of what caused the Windrush scandal under wraps. I think it's safe to say that there's something there that could take TM down.

I alluded to this yesterday. Ignored as usual. :huff:

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

I can't fucking stand her but some of the alternatives are terrifying

Comes to something when some of us on the left are sitting here thinking "maybe we should just let her off with this one, cos fuck knows what we'll get if she goes" :lol:

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think she's toast. But this isnt just incompetence that's got her here, it's racism. She is a horrible, xenophobic, racist as are most shire Tories. 

Don't think she's racist tbh, I think she just lacks a spine and is prepared to do whatever it takes to get ahead. If that means throwing racist policies around to pick up votes, then she'll do it. I suspect if she thought she could get ahead by deporting all white people, she'd probably try.