Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Parky has always been conflicted, have you not noticed? 

I have, and i almost mentioned Parky in fact, in particular because IMO he is more anti-state libertarian than left wing.

But since he hasnt been online since spacey got here i figured he must mean something else.

My ancestors were German Jews and came to Newcastle in the mid 1800’s. By the end of the 1800’s my great great... grandad was quite rich with a clothing firm in Newcastle but then fell for the charms of a local piece of skirt, married out the Faith, had to give up the firm and here I am driving a taxi :lol:

I could have been Mr Burberry etc :(

I wish I’d inherited the curly black hair though.

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

My ancestors were German Jews and came to Newcastle in the mid 1800’s. By the end of the 1800’s my great great... grandad was quite rich with a clothing firm in Newcastle but then fell for the charms of a local piece of skirt, married out the Faith, had to give up the firm and here I am driving a taxi :lol:

We have strikingly similar backgrounds. 

2 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

We have strikingly similar backgrounds. 

It's as of you're long list brothers. If that's you on your avatar then this is in fact this is certain. 

51 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Bet you’re glad they didn’t keep up the aversion to pork… :D

Oi vey! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

ANTI-SEMITISM

David Baddiel: Am I stinking vermin or am I running the world? The racists think it’s both

The graffiti artist defended by Corbyn believes Jewish and white are the same thing. If that were true I’d feel safer

David Baddiel

April 1 2018, 12:01am, The Sunday Times

Great read