Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Couple of suggestions May lied about the cards - journalists told by HO sources it was 2010. 

If it's true lets see what happens. Imagine Corbyn getting caught out lying like that?

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

If it's true lets see what happens. Imagine Corbyn getting caught out lying like that?

3 weeks rolling coverage, debate in the house of commons about integrity in politics with recommendations that Labour gets its house in order, and probably a backbench led vote of no confidence in his leadership.

Just now, Meenzer said:

If he were the PM in this scenario.... no, it's no good, I can't

Surely at this point it's no less believable than May as PM and Johnson as FS?

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

If he were the PM in this scenario.... no, it's no good, I can't

Joking apart though, any reason why the leader of the opposition should come under more scrutiny? Because he seems to

All I was going to say is Corbyn as PM wouldn't be subject to a Labour-led vote of confidence over this because he'd have demonstrated his electability in order to be PM in the first place, which is kind of the main issue. Everything else in politics these days is sadly all too believable. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

All I was going to say is Corbyn as PM wouldn't be subject to a Labour-led vote of confidence over this because he'd have demonstrated his electability in order to be PM in the first place, which is kind of the main issue. Everything else in politics these days is sadly all too believable. :lol:

I was exaggerating tbh but not by much.