Politics

Christmas Tree

Thread. 

On a related note, my sister sent me a link to the Plandemic "documentary" the other day, telling me it was "horrifying", which it would be if ANY of it was true. She's now not speaking to me. 

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Thread. 

I've seen one of the photo albums from the Newcastle demo on Facebook, shared by a friend whom I know is rational and not remotely covid-sceptical or anything - it's just very savvily framed within a "Protect our kids from child trafficking" message, and who could disagree with that? :dunno: Except when you click through and you realise people are happily bringing their kids along to an event full of sign-wielding plandemic/anti-vaxxer/Pizzagate conspiracy theory nutjobs. Which, frankly, I'd say constitutes child abuse in itself.

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I've seen one of the photo albums from the Newcastle demo on Facebook, shared by a friend who I know is rational and not remotely covid-sceptical or anything - it's just very savvily framed within a "Protect our kids from child trafficking" message, and who could disagree with that? :dunno: Except when you click through and you realise people are happily bringing their kids along to an event full of sign-wielding plandemic/anti-vaxxer/Pizzagate conspiracy theory nutjobs. Which, frankly, I'd say constitutes child abuse in itself.

It's mental man, the world has fully lost its shit. Feels bizarre when a family member has been sucked into it. 

I think we probably all need to get out ahead of it with family as far as possible. This is just the sort of shit that my Mum would end up falling for so I'll have to discredit QAnon well in advance. I've managed to steer her away from Brexit, and she begrudgingly admits Johnson is a twat, but she also believes that there's a NWO and plans to implement a one world government on the sly - and she has at least entertained the idea that the pandemic was orchestrated by those who want to reduce human population. The only thing that seems to be keeping her off properly believing that is that if that was the plan, it was a fucking shit attempt.

Some people really are very vulnerable to the internet and I think it does need some work to correct this. Some kind of childlock but for people who can't pass basic critical thinking tests.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

I think we probably all need to get out ahead of it with family as far as possible. This is just the sort of shit that my Mum would end up falling for so I'll have to discredit QAnon well in advance. I've managed to steer her away from Brexit, and she begrudgingly admits Johnson is a twat, but she also believes that there's a NWO and plans to implement a one world government on the sly - and she has at least entertained the idea that the pandemic was orchestrated by those who want to reduce human population. The only thing that seems to be keeping her off properly believing that is that if that was the plan, it was a fucking shit attempt.

Some people really are very vulnerable to the internet and I think it does need some work to correct this. Some kind of childlock but for people who can't pass basic critical thinking tests.

We could round them all up and put them in the empty holiday parks, but switch off the wifi? 
We’d need to have some way of letting others know they’re meant to stay on the park, so maybe something like a striped pyjama uniform? 
Since we’re mainly talking about the older generation, it could be self-funding if we sold on any art, antiques, jewellery etc they own once they pass away- might as well take any gold fillings they have too, once they’re dead of course. 
Sounds great :good:

;)

On 24/08/2020 at 11:45, Gemmill said:

Peter Ebdon's twitter is worth a look btw. Fucking fruitloop. 

Had a look and tbh it’s just depressing what shit people believe. He’s a ‘qualified healer’ as well, of course he is. Seeing as it’s a completely useless practice with not a shred of evidence to back up its alleged efficacy 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Currently on the cusp of appointing a former Australian PM to negotiate in "our national interest" with a current Australian PM.

:lol: Boris is pathetic.

WTF? 

Who is the former Aust PM Boris is thinking about appointing?

Fuck off I just read it's Abbott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Boris appoints him then, actually doesn't matter you're fucked anyway.

FYI Tony Abbott is the only Australian PM in history to have been booted from the job before he was able to "qualify" for a PM's pension. The guy is a clown and as bad as Trump except he is to stupid to be that conniving.

Edited by sammynb

3 hours ago, sammynb said:

WTF? 

Who is the former Aust PM Boris is thinking about appointing?

Fuck off I just read it's Abbott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Boris appoints him then, actually doesn't matter you're fucked anyway.

FYI Tony Abbott is the only Australian PM in history to have been booted from the job before he was able to "qualify" for a PM's pension. The guy is a clown and as bad as Trump except he is to stupid to be that conniving.

A placeman in a pathetic attempt to have someone to focus on when we scuttle out without a deal.... I expect that other cunt Murdoch had Abbott in his pocket when he was the PM, like the current one? 

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I expect that other cunt Murdoch had Abbott in his pocket when he was the PM, like the current one? 

You bet. Tony loved to tell people he was his own man - unless Rupert the cunt or the IPA (of which Rupert the cunt is a member) wanted something different.

All these "alleged" christians will be burning in hell - problem is they have turn this rock into it.

There have been calls for him to have his $300,000 yearly pension suspended while he's working for the UK which makes sense when you think that he's essentially going to be paid by a foreign power to act against Australian interests.

Why are we giving work to this filthy immigrant?

Surely there’s a good, honest, hard-working, and sensible Brit who can do this job? 

Why-oh-why won’t the political elite acknowledge the sterling work Nigel Farage has done for Queen and country. 

Wibble.