What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

If your arse crack hasn’t cleared up, I highly recommend Dermotex. :)

Sounds like a Russian brand of power dildo.

Well, I was starting to feel decent again and things were looking up.  Was out training with an eye on racing in June.  Anyways, was doing and effort and my chain snapped resulting in face planting into the tarmac at 50km/h.  Thankfully no broken bones, stitches in my face and a fucked up knee.  Another 2 weeks off the bike.

Mint.

nothing currently wrong with me, but wykiki's story reminds me of an incident last year, when i ran head down, and head first, into a goal post at full pelt, while playing 5 a side. i needed 8 stitches around my eyebrow and 4 on my cheek. 

I've had anxiety over the last few months and was prescribed propranolol and the other day I decided to test it out and leave the house for a quick shop... it helped my anxiety until I sat down or stood still and my anxiety would kick in but not to the levels it did before I was using propranolol. Next week I'm back to see my GP and will likely be given valium and hopefully then I can even visit family using transport, I won't be driving ofcourse :lol:

2 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

I've had anxiety over the last few months and was prescribed propranolol and the other day I decided to test it out and leave the house for a quick shop... it helped my anxiety until I sat down or stood still and my anxiety would kick in but not to the levels it did before I was using propranolol. Next week I'm back to see my GP and will likely be given valium and hopefully then I can even visit family using transport, I won't be driving ofcourse :lol:

:lol: Anxiety, Brexiteer and you’ve joined Toontastic :lol:

Hope you have Rhino skin.

14 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

Good. I hope you end up in the ditch with a severe benzodiazepine addiction with all the clinics closed because of austerity. I'm sure you will see the funny side. :D

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

Good. I hope you end up in the ditch with a severe benzodiazepine addiction with all the clinics closed because of austerity. I'm sure you will see the funny side. :D

A tad harsh :lol:

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Which is why I am happy to pay taxes and support a social security network that includes healthcare ;)

16 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

I was on that when I was younger to try and calm me down :lol:

It caused me to have mild asthma in the winter 

I had a seizure and a brief trip to hell on Propranolol.  I recommend not fucking around with dosages, no doubt obvious to everyone but me. ;) 

17 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I was on that when I was younger to try and calm me down :lol:

It caused me to have mild asthma in the winter 

I don't think I'll be on it for that long but I do hope the next prescription comes with no side effects. 

I was back in town today and had not a single issue, I'll be going into Birmingham Saturday and if everything goes well and fine I am going to ring up my employer and the job centre and go back into work and never have an anxiety attack again :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a spelk that I can’t reach.

Annoys the fuck out of me that in films, the hero can plunge into his body parts with a dagger, retrieve a bullet and then staple himself bag together, yet I am in agony and turmoil trying to dig out a spelk with a pin. :(

Woth mentioning that due to this injury I am typing with my middle finger so spelling and grammar could be off today.