Chelsea FC v Newcastle FC

Howmanheyman

He's not prolific but he scores goals at the right time, he reads the game and his movement is decent.

:aye: He'd also keep ivanovic pinned back a bit more, I think Sammy is doing well mind but he lacks the composure of Gouffran.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is exactly why Marveaux should have been in the middle and Sisokko in with Tiote and Anita and Santon on the bench.

Santon just put Sissoko through on goal - where he should have scored 80% of the time. As well as having put De Jong through on goal.

Marveaux is a gutless coward and he's beeN stealing his wages.

Plus TIOTE IS INJURED FFS

Thought we played the better football for the first 30 minutes, Chelsea were sluggish. Being caught out in possession and some Hazzard brilliance is what separates the teams.

That's the way they play.

Dan gosling :lol: fucking hell. I know Pardew is basically saving ben arfa now but I'd rather not watch gosling.

The commentator here going wild saying mbiwa should be off, I wish someone would say howay man they're 3-0 down away to Chelsea do we really need to be put down to 10 men.

How's De Jong been? Or is the lack of service meaning it's too hard to judge him fairly?

Will let you know when he's on the pitch ;)