Chelsea FC v Newcastle FC

Howmanheyman

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An expected result with the players available and the morale. Sadly nothing on the horizon indicates any change. If I was in a relegation threatened side I'd be dying to play Newcastle at the moment.

Not much we can do with the squad that Kinnear and Ashley have left us. Would love to see Jonathyn Quinn playing right now, but that would probably crush his soul. Afraid that de Jong's soul will be crushed by this situation as it is. By the time Remy and Tiote are both back - and we have a chance to make it look respectable - it'll be over anyway. Time to look forward to potential additions in the summer.

Not much we can do with the squad that Kinnear and Ashley have left us. Would love to see Jonathyn Quinn playing right now, but that would probably crush his soul. Afraid that de Jong's soul will be crushed by this situation as it is. By the time Remy and Tiote are both back - and we have a chance to make it look respectable - it'll be over anyway. Time to look forward to potential additions in the summer.

You mean potential loan deals ?

That's where I am at the minute. There's nothing really to compete for so I'm taking what positives I can.

Even at the best of times it's difficult to let an away defeat at Chelsea influence my mood too much. I'm off to see my Granda as it's his birthday, I'll not really be thinking about getting beat off Russia's Finest.