Flight MH370 / Flight MH17

trophyshy

Definitely think the Chinese were targeted here - individually or collectively. Not sure of the motive or directive, but there were Chinese VIP's on board that flight so the above could hold sway, though I don't know why someone would sacrifice their own life/lives for that reason. Evidence suggests the aircraft changed trajectory ruling out a sudden explosion as a cause.

Pilot could have bailed I guess.

Interesting theory anyway about Freescale anyway - Parky would love it.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pilot could have bailed I guess.

Interesting theory anyway about Freescale anyway - Parky would love it.

Very rarely do things happen by chance in this world my friend....

People are in a media box...All four walls of which are repeating the same message: Be quiet and shut up we'll handle it.

Very rarely do things happen by chance in this world my friend....

People are in a media box...All four walls of which are repeating the same message: Be quiet and shut up we'll handle it.

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

Program last year on BBC Look North they spoke to a radar operator who said he was responible for monitoring a million square miles iirc.

Forgot to add the radar operator was from RAF Boulmer.

Listening on the radio it wss actually the co pilot that gave the final call. I'm starting to think this plane is on the ground with the people as hostages.

While that is a distinct possibility the absence of any demands from hostage takers is worrying. Could be that was the intention but it has gone tits up horribly.

Again, you can't land this airbus on anything other than a long strip of tarmac. Impossible to happen in secrecy and as others have said without demands from captors being made public. More chance of it disappearing into thin air than that.

Again, you can't land this airbus on anything other than a long strip of tarmac. Impossible to happen in secrecy and as others have said without demands from captors being made public. More chance of it disappearing into thin air than that.

Who's to say it hasn't landed at an airforce base in China? Just because the government says they don't know what had happened doesn't mean they don't know what has happened

Who's to say it hasn't landed at an airforce base in China? Just because the government says they don't know what had happened doesn't mean they don't know what has happened

Why land at an airforce base in China when it was supposed to land at a Beijing airport? :lol:

If China wanted something that was on that plane it was already headed into their backyard and could have got it without worldwide attention.

Why land at an airforce base in China when it was supposed to land at a Beijing airport? :lol:

If China wanted something that was on that plane it was already headed into their backyard and could have got it without worldwide attention.

It could have landed anywhere was my point

It could have landed anywhere was my point

How could it without gaining the attention of anybody? We'd know about it by now and Malaysian authorities certainly wouldn't take a week before they started thinking the pilots may have been responsible and raided their houses for evidence.

Anyway the newest theory, or at least a recycled one now is cyber-terrorism - the computer system may have been hacked into, and the pre-programmed flight path fucked around with.

If a Boeing 777 skidded down a major road outside your house in the middle of the night wouldn't you tell someone about it? Maybe you'd even want to take a photo of it and post it online. Or would you just shrug your shoulders and fuck off back to bed and hoped it wouldn't be there in the morning? :lol: