The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's a fifa 14 beast that lad :lol:

Seen him playing a bit in serieA, he's not like shola other than the fact he's a big unit, he's absolutely lightning quick, but tbh he's not a line front man like we'll probably try and play him.

:icon_lol: We probably won't sign him, let's be honest

The only surprise about this misvaluation of Cabella is that it's come as early in the window. Montpellier can look forward to a summer of faxes that increase the bid by £1 each time.

I honestly don't know what they expect. They've put us in a position where we're desperate for players, other clubs know we're desperate for players and are then surprised people keep wanting more money for their players.

I honestly don't know what they expect. They've put us in a position where we're desperate for players, other clubs know we're desperate for players and are then surprised people keep wanting more money for their players.

And we've established a reputation of playing hardball, lowball and cockball. I wouldn't sell to Newcastle on general principles. Bunch of turbocunts.

And we've established a reputation of playing hardball, lowball and cockball. I wouldn't sell to Newcastle on general principles. Bunch of turbocunts.

Aye. Wouldnt be surprised if we went in with the 12M and they asked for more. We'd deserve it too.

Aye, and I'm canny sure Montpellier aren't exactly big fans of the way they conduct themselves after the M'biwa deal. What a shambles man.

We should be called Barrow Boys United. Our negotiating team comes across to me like a bunch of spivs on the make...no wonder clubs like montpellier tell us to pay decent money or fuck off.

We should be called Barrow Boys United. Our negotiating team comes across to me like a bunch of spivs on the make...no wonder clubs like montpellier tell us to pay decent money or fuck off.

:lol:

"and so I says to 'im caam on you frog caaaht, £7,000,001 hows that grab yaa? and he goes we wants £12m, I goes £12m caaam off it you wonky caaahnt your aavin a bubble bath if you think ahhm aaaavin that, hope your talking them francs on that 12 miww and not quid, who you fink we are, we're not faaackin norfaamtaaahn taaahn we don't aaav that wonga. Goin to put in a offaaa of £7,000,002 and he'll be all owwwvaaa it"

:lol:

"and so I says to 'im caam on you frog caaaht, £7,000,001 hows that grab yaa? and he goes we wants £12m, I goes £12m caaam off it you wonky caaahnt your aavin a bubble bath if you think ahhm aaaavin that, hope your talking them francs on that 12 miww and not quid, who you fink we are, we're not faaackin norfaamtaaahn taaahn we don't aaav that wonga. Goin to put in a offaaa of £7,000,002 and he'll be all owwwvaaa it"

:lol: its like being a fly on the wall

If you fail to plan you plan to fail, Toby.

What if you're planning to fail in the first place? Like our cup strategy. If we failed to plan in planning to fail, would we win? Footballing genius!

:scratchhead:

there's a shock

ok who had "won't be held to ransom over the cabaye money" in transfer disappointment bingo

"Ryan Taylor will be like a new signing"

Ryan Taylor - over the line.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic