Arsenal v Newcastle

trophyshy

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest from Pardew "We cant determine the result at Arsenal but we can determine the performance" . White flag time why bother going on the pitch if you can't do anything about the result. Looks like it's going to be about damage limitation tonight.

Unbelievable. He's got to be doing this on purpose. What it tells you is the man has no shame whatsoever. So there's little chance of him walking out after tonight's drubbing.

He seems to be really getting into this. Incredible way to run a sorting venture - total acceptance from the top down of the club's status as an also ran, and intent or desire to buck that status.

Wonder if he'll be so defeatist publicly before next season kicks off.

"We pretty much know we have no chance of winning a cup so we'll be looking to make our exit as soon as possible from domestic cups. We'll then focus our attentions on the league - another competition we know we can't win and which we have no desire to finish high enough for European qualification, so we'll be making it our business to finish in the sort of 8th to 12th range. Worst comes to worst, avoiding relegation would be great. That would represent another successful season for Mike and myself, and take us both one year closer to retirement with a minimum of fuss."

Edited by Gemmill

Aye but its got to be difficult with massive clubs like Southampton and Swansea around :rolleyes:

What an absolute clown. Imagine hearing those comments as a player before the game. Almost each game. Twat.

i think i'll start watching it, then sack of the second half slaughter so i can tune in to gme of thrones

Doing it the other way round.

Listening to the 1st half on the walk to the pub, then watch the second. I'm hoping that the inevitable demolition will come in the early stages and they'll be conserving their energies for other games.

Doing it the other way round.

Listening to the 1st half on the walk to the pub, then watch the second. I'm hoping that the inevitable demolition will come in the early stages and they'll be conserving their energies for other games.

Fucking long walk to the pub!!!

Fucking long walk to the pub!!!

Not really, only about 1/2hr. It's either a 30 minute walk listening to the match or sat on my own in the pub like a lemon for 25 minutes.

Loved Pards rallying cry about this game. Can't do anything about the result but can about the performance? :jesuswept:

Get this bloke away from our city, man. He's stinking the place out with his shit patter.

:lol: He's a right cockend. Arsenal are far from being some unbeatable force, of course us fans can talk about how we stand no chance but to hear the manager come out and say it before a game is shocking.

Wojciech Szczęsny, Bacary Sagna, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Nacho Monreal, Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Özil, Santi Cazorla, Lukas Podolski, Olivier Giroud

Substitutes: Łukasz Fabiański, Carl Jenkinson, Thomas Vermaelen, Kim Källström, Mathieu Flamini, Tomáš Rosický, Yaya Sanogo

Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini, Paul Dummett; Dan Gosling, Vernon Anita, Cheick Tioté, Yoan Gouffran; Moussa Sissoko; Loïc Rémy

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Massadio Haïdara, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Gabriel Obertan, Adam Armstrong, Shola Ameobi