Expectations and predictions for Season 2014/2015

Park Life

Think we will finish 9th with a squad not fully refurbished and short on creativity in midfield and upfront.

The Hatem saga will continue along the lines of ongoing spin against him until he starts a game in a couple of months time and wipes the floor with the opposition, upon which Pards will say good things about him again before dropping him for the next game.

Key areas for us will be getting a regular goalscorer who can get 15/20 goals.

A resurgent ManU under fat face LVG will challenge for the league along with Chelsea who will make the early running. The usual Spurs v Arsenal 4th place battle. If Pochettino can sort out someone who scores a lot of goals he will run Arsenal very close. Needs to settle on a midfield pairing and convince the squad of his high tempo pressing game.

Liverpool without Suarez will finish outside the top4 but play some nice football.

Surprise team Leicester City.

Burnley, Derby and Villa to be relegated.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby will do well to be relegated, mind.

Us to finish top 10 after a very shaky Christmas period. 1 point max from the derby games. Pardew to not have a single idea how to put Cabella, De Jong, Sissoko, Anita and Tiote in the same team.

Liverpool to be in the top 4 but nowhere near as enjoyable to watch as last season. Mourinho to win the league, taking any amounts of piss as he goes.

Swansea to go down.

Derby will do well to be relegated, mind.

Us to finish top 10 after a very shaky Christmas period. 1 point max from the derby games. Pardew to not have a single idea how to put Cabella, De Jong, Sissoko, Anita and Tiote in the same team.

Liverpool to be in the top 4 but nowhere near as enjoyable to watch as last season. Mourinho to win the league, taking any amounts of piss as he goes.

Swansea to go down.

Mou will unleash at least one new catchphrase. :lol:

I think 7th at a push.

The title winner will be Man City again.

FA Cup will be Newcastle united.

League cup will be Liverpool.

Team to under-achieve will be Man Utd again.

Team to over-achieve will be Newcastle united.

League table at the end of the season will look like this:

Man city.

Arsenal.

Chelsea.

Everton.

Tottenham.

Liverpool

NEWCASTLE

West Ham

Man Utd

Aston Villa.

Stoke.

Burnley.

Southampton.

Sunderland.

Q.P.R

Hull.

Leicester.

Swansea.

W.B.A.

Crystal Palace.

First managerial casualty will be Steve Bruce.

Biggest scoreline will be 8-2 by Man city against ?

First player to be sent off will be Lee Cattermole.

First goalkeeper to be sent off will be Robert Green.

First penalty will be awarded to us v Man city.

Biggest score draw will be 4-4.

First manager to be sent to the stands will be Tony Pulis.

First manager of the month award will be Alan Pardew, who will recieve 2 throughout the season.

I think I've about covered it all.

Relegation or close to it with the current squad. If we make some of these signings who knows.

But either way Pardew will be fucking useless as always and I think Ashley will do something else out of left field to piss us off even more!

Chelsea to win the league with a couple of games to go, City will be second ahead of Arsenal by some distance. LVG will take Man U to 4th and a cup.

Liverpool will struggle to find consistency as injuries stymie the flow of goals.

We'll finish 10th and Pardew will survive. We won't get far in the cups, we'll need to buy in January, but be resurgent after we do.

West Ham to sack Allardyce +/- 1 month around Xmas and still go down.

Sunderland to fire Poyet with less than 12 games to go and still go down.

West Brom to change the manager fairly early, but be relegated as the bottom club.

I think 7th at a push.

Man city.

Arsenal.

Chelsea.

Everton.

Tottenham.

Liverpool

NEWCASTLE

West Ham

Man Utd

Aston Villa.

Stoke.

Burnley.

Southampton.

Sunderland.

Q.P.R

Hull.

Leicester.

Swansea.

W.B.A.

Crystal Palace.

First manager of the month award will be Alan Pardew, who will recieve 2 throughout the season.

I think we'll come 18th. We are basically shit, we have a shit owner, a shit manager, a shit squad, and a shit whingey support. We are just fucking shit!

I for one have been to my last Newcastle game, baring in mind I've had a season ticket from 1991 to May 2014, I've jacked it and won't go back for years till they're all gone. I've never been more disillusioned with Newcastle than I am now, he could go on Man City style 5 year spending spree, feeling all generous, and I'd still be praying the fat bastard suffers an unrivalled death. HATE him. The club is dead to me.

So we'll come 18th in my view, with an average gate of 41,000. It will be the lowest many of us have ever felt. Pardew will blame everything but himself, and still find positive words for "Mike".

I think Chelsea win the league purely because of Mourinho, I just can't envisage him not improving them this season. Man City and Liverpool challenging all the way, and a vastly improved Man Utd. I hope Tottenham and Everton have a really shit season.

Edited by McFaul

Not got a lot of hope for us this season, De Jong is already grizzling about being made to run in training, HBA will be rotting on the bench, because he wont swallow what Pardew gives him.

Rumours of transfers abound, With nothing being sorted.

We need a goal scorer and a decent injury free centre back to bring the back line into order. If we get that and don't sell too many we may just do OK.

Tenth is the target and I cant really see much better than that.

Hoping Manure are seriously disappointed with Van Gaal.

Top Four as follows:

1- Chelsea

2- City

3- Arsenal

4- Liverpool

Manure Everton and Tottenham will battle for 5-7th.

Relegation will be Derby, Burnley for sure, with the rest scrapping to stay above 18th.

With the situation as it is (fuckface 1, 2 and 3 in charge) I'm not sure an 18th would do the club any harm as a whole, and our last season in the Championship was the best one we've had for years. I like watching us win, whoever its against.

We're fucking shite tbh, at the moment I don't see how they'll be too much better than the end of last season. Still the same knacker in charge, with the same disillusioned players and now without any sort of goal scorer. Unless they go out and buy 2 strikers, wingers and some defenders (especially a right back with Debuchy seemingly gone) I can't see anything other then a relegation scrap. We have a decent central midfield but without anyone to score goals we're going to really struggle.

Not sure why a few people are picking Derby to go down? I think they'll do really well this season, probably be challenging among the top 6.

Not sure why a few people are picking Derby to go down? I think they'll do really well this season, probably be challenging among the top 6.

:lol: I think they'll push hard for 1st or 2nd spot tbh, probably finish around 4th though. Why the fuck are we predicting what Derby will do anyway?

The reason apathy reigns is last season showed there's a clear top down instruction to rein it in once we've established a safe mid table position and they've acknowledged they want us to fail in the cups.

I think 7th at a push.

Man city.

Arsenal.

Chelsea.

Everton.

Tottenham.

Liverpool

NEWCASTLE

West Ham

Man Utd

Aston Villa.

Stoke.

Burnley.

Southampton.

Sunderland.

Q.P.R

Hull.

Leicester.

Swansea.

W.B.A.

Crystal Palace.

pretty sure Wolfy is CT, mind.