Schalke 04 Tournament

Mr Gittes

As much as I like Aarons was it wise to take Remy off in his first game at half time?

Sissoko went off as well, obviously has something to do with it being their first games since getting back.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like Aarons was it wise to take Remy off in his first game at half time?

I thought it might be protection because of the knock he took in the 1st half?

Well that was shit. Not going to panic though, I expect to see a very different line-up against Schalke. I think the 1st half was as much to do with a total lack of interest by the team as it was tactical naïvety from Pardew

Thanks for the article. Here it is :)

"Under Pardew, Newcastle have almost completely avoided playing the ball into the box any more. Pardew prefers his players to either have a shot from long range, or to lob a ball into the box over the top for a knock down. He has abandoned all creativity and rather than take the time to break down a defense and create a few good chances, instead he trains his players to create twice as many poor opportunities to get lucky."

Concerns resurrecting ........ Pardew has no concept of troop deployment and tactical formation even in friendly warfare.

No question Haidara is better than Dummett perhaps even Santoni.

Disappointing performance, had hoped for better.