Isis

Dr Gloom

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kobani about to go down and a corrider about open for these rats to re-supply. Airstrikes are pointless without coordinated ground action. Should have just nuked the area from the start.

kobani is going to fall because the Torks would rather see ISIS there than the Kurds who are currently in control - complicated place the Middle East.............................

kobani is going to fall because the Torks would rather see ISIS there than the Kurds who are currently in control ...

... which in turn will cause the Kurds from Iraq to flood the area in support of their beseiged friends...

Ok, a few things;

1) what's the rush? Why haven't we decades, centuries, millennia left?

ii) Decisive action was taken decades ago, imperial powers from Europe and the west divided up great swathes of land carving through traditional tribal and religious boundaries, thereafter the companies and corporations of capitalism have created massive disparity in wealth, have supported regimes that provide cheaper resources for the rest of the world with nary a though for the people who are being kept under the boots of murderers, panderers and despots. You reap what you sow, and the rest of the world sowed seeds of discontent and fuelled the flames of corruption in what was always a fractious and unpredictable region.

C) I don't understand the relationship your last accusation has to the rest of your post? Can you clarify?

Nothing constructive there then, not even to the claim that we are bombing their homelands. What am I supposed to be accusing someone of? Edited by mincepie

The rush, Fish, is because thousands of innocent people are dying and in the most horrendous ways possible. Check on liveleak to see little 6 year old girls with no heads. After hitler and bosnia we know whats going to happen, with the added threat that they are a very real and immediate threat to Europe. This is baaad shit, makes Iraq and al q look like a street brawl.

"hey are a very real and immediate threat to Europe"

really? The Enemy Are At The Gates - again???

Maybe if we stopped bombing them they woud feel a little less antagonistic to us??

We've been interfering in the Middlle East since 1915 and it's got us nowhere and has generally made it a bloody sight worse for the poeple who live there

The rush, Fish, is because thousands of innocent people are dying and in the most horrendous ways possible. Check on liveleak to see little 6 year old girls with no heads. After hitler and bosnia we know whats going to happen, with the added threat that they are a very real and immediate threat to Europe. This is baaad shit, makes Iraq and al q look like a street brawl.

You've misunderstood me. Yes we should be doing something immediately to help the innocents, but mincepie ( who clearly thinks international politics is a simple black and white issue) insisted we only have decades to resolve the issues from that region.

It's massively complicated and people who advocate a massive military campaign as a solution are either ignorant of the complexity or as blood thirsty as the murderers they think an army would eradicate.

A massive attack would be like dropping a brick on an ant hill.

With you Fish, i only read the last page of comments, so fair does.

Rob, as much as I advocated your view during the aftermath of the gulf war, Islamic State is a different beast . The funding aspect is scary, and they are very very efficient. This isnt a case of stand back and they will stay in their back yards, imo. This is possibly the biggest threat of a world war in decades.

Blaming the current state of syria on western bombing is absurd, we didnt do anything there for decades , and didnt even intervene when he was chemically bombing civilians. This isnt a simple arab vs western thing like Al Q. Islamic state are killing everyone who opposes, īncluding arabs. Look on the web at them beheading civilians outside mosques they are blowing up afterwards.

"hey are a very real and immediate threat to Europe" really? The Enemy Are At The Gates - again??? Maybe if we stopped bombing them they woud feel a little less antagonistic to us?? We've been interfering in the Middlle East since 1915 and it's got us nowhere and has generally made it a bloody sight worse for the poeple who live there

What closet do you live in

If anyones in any doubt of how scarily fucked these guys are, check out "clanging of the swords IV" , there's a subtitled version on live leak. Its very graphic, but its perhaps the best insight into their methods and strength.

I don't need to watch a ghoulish video to know that ISIS are barbaric. Sites like Live Leak should be aware of their moral responsibility. They're both aiding ISIS by propagating their "brand" and letting western kids get their jollies by watching horrific acts as if it were entertainment.

I have little doubt they're largely a bunch of cunts who deserve to die but I certainly don't buy the argument being put about by the likes of Cameron that they're a huge threat to the UK. Funny how there's money for this but not the NHS pay rise recommended by an independent body as well.

Edited by Alex

Keep addressing the symptoms while the disease keeps springing up anew ever so often.

Not that they dont know this. It suits them. War keeps the American machinery rolling. There has to be a threat.

With you Fish, i only read the last page of comments, so fair does.

Rob, as much as I advocated your view during the aftermath of the gulf war, Islamic State is a different beast . The funding aspect is scary, and they are very very efficient. This isnt a case of stand back and they will stay in their back yards, imo. This is possibly the biggest threat of a world war in decades.

Blaming the current state of syria on western bombing is absurd, we didnt do anything there for decades , and didnt even intervene when he was chemically bombing civilians. This isnt a simple arab vs western thing like Al Q. Islamic state are killing everyone who opposes, īncluding arabs. Look on the web at them beheading civilians outside mosques they are blowing up afterwards.

This post is so factually incorrect and so totally moribund of sense it deserves a place in the Tate Modern.

Edited by Park Life

I have little doubt they're largely a bunch of cunts who deserve to die but I certainly don't buy the argument being put about by the likes of Cameron that they're a huge threat to the UK. Funny how there's money for this but not the NHS pay rise recommended by an independent body as well.

Just more cash and carry terrorism hyped up as M&S ready meal.