Isis

Dr Gloom

Good insight into how this really isnt as simple as people like Ken think:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair-crooke/obama-isis-not-islamic_b_5843830.html

I know it isn't simple. I understand and have always understood that Islam is multi-faceted too. It is why I was against dethroning Saddam and everything else that has happened over there in the region. It isn't something the West can solve. You can't force tribes to get along. Hence why problems will remain in the region with or without the aid of the West. Add the Jews to that mix as well.

But this problem has expanded to where I live now, because we have allowed these people to settle here.Left-wing idealism. I want all who interpret the Koran in a manner that riles fascist, and anatgonistic feelings eliminated. Wherever they reside.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this also apply to non muslims? It's the logic some of the radical groups make when attacking western assets.

Which is why to me you are no better than them when you say things like that.

Edited by aimaad22

I know it isn't simple. I understand and have always understood that Islam is multi-faceted too. It is why I was against dethroning Saddam and everything else that has happened over there in the region. It isn't something the West can solve. You can't force tribes to get along. Hence why problems will remain in the region with or without the aid of the West. Add the Jews to that mix as well.

But this problem has expanded to where I live now, because we have allowed these people to settle here.Left-wing idealism. I want all who interpret the Koran in a manner that riles fascist, and anatgonistic feelings eliminated. Wherever they reside.

You know I was going to say it's a shame the Aborigines let you lot settle. But reading your shit I am glad you live on the other side of the world.

You know I was going to say it's a shame the Aborigines let you lot settle. But reading your shit I am glad you live on the other side of the world.

Thankyou. Thankyou very much.

Does this also apply to non muslims? It's the logic some of the radical groups make when attacking western assets.

Which is why to me you are no better than them when you say things like that.

No, unless those non-muslims are attempting to disrupt and engage in hostilities here.

Looks like parliaments getting recalled on Friday and war on Saturday.

Not sure why we always have to play a big part. Don't the Saudis etc have lots of planes.

Got to justify those fat military contracts, haven't we.

Looks like parliaments getting recalled on Friday and war on Saturday.

Not sure why we always have to play a big part. Don't the Saudis etc have lots of planes.

Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan have all been involved in airstrikes in Syria.

Even better, it means using their women. (As pilots, not as bombs.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/first-female-uae-pilot-2014-9

Bloody hell :lol:

Has anything ever reeked as much of USA state department propaganda (sorry pr).

I'm bloody sure if I was dropping bombs on IS I wouldn't want the fuckers to see my smiling face or my name or the where abouts of my 7 family members.

When you say "involved", does that actually mean using their planes to drop bombs.

Yes, but only Jordan have formally confirmed their involvement. The other countries have been named by the US also involved in the air campaign.

What's happened here is the gas attack couldn't be blamed on Assad and turned out to be 'the freedom fighters'...So a far more cruel and menacing thing had to be cooked up quick and let flourish for long enough for people to put their brains back in the fridge.