Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO John Carver, a midfielder had the ball at Old Trafford, he passed to a forward, the forward then quickly turned and played it through to the VERY SAME midfielder who carried on running to SCORE a goal and put his side 3-1 up. Stop press; John, they just done another goal FROM A FREEKICK and it WAS A HEADER. 4-1.

So what do we think, is the Man Utd decline over? Are they back to being all killer, no filler?

City certainly look to be clearing the way for them...

Today was more about how poor City defended, than how brilliant Man Utd were attacking them.

There's class going forward but Man Utd are shockingly short in defence for a team with their ambitions.

Today was more about how poor City defended, than how brilliant Man Utd were attacking them.

There's class going forward but Man Utd are shockingly short in defence for a team with their ambitions.

True enough, but they've got the money to fix that over the summer. I think they'll probably be pushing Chelsea for the league next year, and having a fair hack at Europe as well. I think in the end that their financial clout will show through.

True enough, but they've got the money to fix that over the summer. I think they'll probably be pushing Chelsea for the league next year, and having a fair hack at Europe as well. I think in the end that their financial clout will show through.

Need a very top level head coach though. Pellegrini just isn't doing it, they need (but won't get) Mourinho.

Need a very top level head coach though. Pellegrini just isn't doing it, they need (but won't get) Mourinho.

If Real Madrid go this season without the league or CL they'll get Ancelotti

Then bin him for Guardiola when he leaves Bayern

If Real Madrid go this season without the league or CL they'll get Ancelotti

Then bin him for Guardiola when he leaves Bayern

I think that's the plan, but that could go wrong if Wenger leaves and Arsenal can attract Pep