The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Gemmill said:

They're in the entertainment business, ALEXIS.

Well they scored at more or less the same rate as England in the first innings anyway. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Australia may have won the series but they killed the game, by Jonathan Liew.

Not like him to spout absolute shite though, is it? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Not like him to spout absolute shite though, is it? 

Eggfuckingzactly. Looking forward to him turning himself in knots when his beloved ManU finally gets it's dirty oil blood money. Fucking boring cunt he is.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Australia may have won the series but they killed the game, by Jonathan Liew.

I haven't even watched it and I know that cunt is talking shite. Absolute throbber and he's by no means alone. You're writing about sport you fucking chin stroking egotistical wanker, you're not writing a thesis on saving the planet from impending armageddon.  

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I made that headline up, he's never written that article as far as I know. :lol:

I used him cos he's a purist cunt. He's also the purest cunt.

Need one of those twitter warnings on your posts specifying that it could be false and unverified rhubarb.

So here's a question for you Geoffrey Boycott loving stick in the mud cricket luddites 

Say hypothetically England need 450 to win with four sessions left, would you rather 

A. Block and defend and walk away for a draw with 200 for 3

B. Go for it but lose being all out for 449 with 3 balls left

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are these boring cunts gonna declare or what? 43 overs today and they've put on a hundred runs.

It’s rather dull, attritional (but effective) tactics by England though which has stopped them scoring quickly. The only difference is that when Australia did this, the English batsmen gave their wickets away. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s rather dull, attritional (but effective) tactics by England though which has stopped them scoring quickly. The only difference is that when Australia did this, the English batsmen gave their wickets away. 

not very entertaining, which is what they keep banging on about 

• Like 1