Sizzling Sammy Ameobi

Park Life

if there was anyone better keeping him out of the side there would be more of a case for using him sparingly. he's far from the finished article but he has to start ahead of gouffran.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always that coaching/training sessions were the place to iron out faults.

:lol: Do you have another anecdote related to a family member that can back that up?

I sure do. I showed my 7 year old nephew your post and the first thing he replied was 'can he come and play with me'.

Why would you even think that what you've posted here is a comeback...?

Edited by Rayvin

It was not a comeback as was the question I was posed by someone who knows absolutely nothing about me. but for some unknown reason has a morbid interest in me.

More importantly, why do you have a cock banana as your avatar...?

I am currently assuming this was intervention from on high but you have posted some odd things...

It was not a comeback as was the question I was posed by someone who knows absolutely nothing about me. but for some unknown reason has a morbid interest in me.

Aye, I've come out of this looking like the weird one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Does that wierd breathing after every little burst.

Turns out he's asthmatic. Apparently Cardiff have changed his inhaler and it has been a big help. Whether it improves him as a footballer remains to be seen.

Turns out he's asthmatic. Apparently Cardiff have changed his inhaler and it has been a big help. Whether it improves him as a footballer remains to be seen.

Did our (on) crack medical team miss this?