Sizzling Sammy Ameobi

Park Life

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zaki is a moron who inevitably went the way of all one-season wonders (check his career after leaving Wigan...doesn't make for pretty reading) but I wholeheartedly support his decision not to join Portsmouth because they had Algerians. I wouldn't want to play alongside those malingering Desert Foxes bastards either, especially not that year after they'd just cheated their way to knocking us out of the WC. Then when they got to the WC, they played 3 of the most dire, joyless matches ever before witnessed in world football. Cunts, the lot of them.

Zaki is a moron who inevitably went the way of all one-season wonders (check his career after leaving Wigan...doesn't make for pretty reading) but I wholeheartedly support his decision not to join Portsmouth because they had Algerians. I wouldn't want to play alongside those malingering Desert Foxes bastards either, especially not that year after they'd just cheated their way to knocking us out of the WC. Then when they got to the WC, they played 3 of the most dire, joyless matches ever before witnessed in world football. Cunts, the lot of them.

:lol:

If you can't beat Algeria you don't belong in the World Cup

L0KJjtc.gif

Edited by The Fish

my front 6 for liverpool

--------------ginger pirlo-------tiote

----sizzling sammy----sissoko-----sterling light

--------------------------perez

Edited by Dr Gloom

my front 6 for liverpool

--------------ginger pirlo-------tiote

I wouldn't put Perez up there by himself. It's obvious, he's not a loan striker, we were much better at Tottenham when we went two up front.

He needs to be on his toes more. Too often he's too much like his brother and he waits for something to happen rather than making it happen himself (like he did against the cockney makems). If he can be a bit more awake he'll have a much better chance of reaching Fish's hopes of him being as good as Shola ;)

I wouldn't put Perez up there by himself. It's obvious, he's not a loan striker, we were much better at Tottenham when we went two up front.

he looked alreet up top on his own in the second half against liverpool like.

i would start like this in against the baggies

--------------ginger pirlo-------the dude abeid

He needs to be on his toes more. Too often he's too much like his brother and he waits for something to happen rather than making it happen himself (like he did against the cockney makems). If he can be a bit more awake he'll have a much better chance of reaching Fish's hopes of him being as good as Shola ;)

he's got more pace than big brother, which helps his chances.

Not to be that guy, but he setup a goal with a cross from the right the other week. I do agree though he should be playing on the left, he's a winger. An actual one, not like lil' Shane. ;)