Park Life

Your top 5 films of 2014

It's been a pretty good year for films, so getting it down to five won't be easy.

Gone Girl, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Grand Budapest, Interstellar, The Double, Edge of Tomorrow, Blue Ruin, Maleficent...

Just to name a few.

Edited by Park Life

Budapest

Gone Girl

Dawn of the planet of the apes

Gravity

Sin City 2 (purely for Eva Green).

I think the only others I've seen are 12 years a slave (which I found pretty boring) Lego movie (which was ok) and Lucy (fucking shit).

I've been a bit Michael Owen, I'm afraid, only one I've seen was a rom com with the kid who played Harry Potter and it was largely shite-ish really.

Gravity might be the only film I've seen this year which came out this year, come to think of it. Was alreet but not great. Also, Clooney is basically Buzz Lightyear which takes the edge of the poignancy somewhat.

I quite liked gravity until the last 20 minutes or so when it just got way too cheesy. Bullock's in great shape but she looked weird. Too much Botox or something

Joking aside I hardly ever get to the cinema at all nowadays to watch stuff which isn't a kids film.

I saw wolf of wall street on the plane to Florida so might not have got the full benefit but tbh thought it was shit.

I just saw LDC doing a Ray Liotta in Goodfellas impersonation and I had no connection to the characters as they were all a bunch of wankers with no empathy / sympathy.