NUFC v West Ham

PaddockLad

From .com:

WHUFC: The Hammers have injury doubts over Stewart Downing, Diafra Sakho, Alex Song and Enner Valencia. Winston Reid is suspended.

Thats basically all their better players. If none of them play is it hopelessly optimistic to suggest we might nick this by the odd goal in three?...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham have been surprising so far this season. Saw them in pre-season and they were awful.

I really do like beating them, which I think we can do if we can maintain our enthusiasm and are able to put out a good side. A number returning to training including Coloccini and Steven Taylor so the make-up of our defense remains to be seen.

0-0 draw against a typically Sam Allardyce performing side. I'm loving the fact we're winning, but we've been lucky in every single one of them to some extent, and there's a hiding going to happen sooner or later, but not against these. I will however be gutted if that half mackem gened Andy Carroll manages to damage us today mind.

0-3? yay, another win for us then

:finger: I always put whoever we're playing second.

I'm torn, Gouffran shouldn't be within a thousand miles of our 1st team, but he's been really good for me in FM15 :scratchchin: