John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then.Lets just stick with Carver then.

Brilliant, because that's the Only other option, isn't it?

:jesuswept:

Fuck you Andrew, I was wanting to admonish him first.

Edited by The Fish

It could be Carver whichever league we are in next season.

` I know i'm the man to take this club back into the Premier league next season and Mike thinks the same'. John Carver . The new NUFC head coach.Sunday 24th May 2015.

Holy Shit, can you actually see into the future?! That's amazing!

I sure can.I reckon you will contnue to reply to every one of posts.

Touche :lol:

I'd reply less if they made more sense and weren't the stuff of an English Teacher's fever dream.

So, Fish's attempted point was that Carver is the yardstick you should be using to measure whether or not Ramsey is a good coach.

What's that saying about keeping your mouth shut to avoid looking a fool, lest you open it and confirm it?

So, Fish's attempted point was that Carver is the yardstick you should be using to measure whether or not Ramsey is a good coach.

What's that saying about keeping your mouth shut to avoid looking a fool, lest you open it and confirm it?

Practice what you preach, marra.

No it wasn't. But that's a corking logical fallacy.

You're having a bit of a bad time of it Mako. Have a biscuit, a brew and a bollock bother. You'll feel much better and people might not think you as much of an annoyance?

QPR (a)

West Brom (h)

Leicester (a)

Swansea (h)

Spurs (h)

Liverpool (a)

Mackems (a)

Arsenal (h)

Everton (a)

Man Utd (h)

I know it's stating the obvious here but one fucking win out of that lot and we'd be safe now :lol: ONE SINGLE FUCKING WIN! Even if we'd managed 2 more draws out of the 1 we got we'd be safe right now, absolutely fucking incredible how this bloke still has the gall to come out and praise himself and say he still has a shot at being kept in the role. I fully understand he's not going to come out and slate himself but how about just shutting the fuck up? I just can't get over it looking at that run of fixtures, not a single fucking win, 1 single draw and 9 losses.

Like I said elsewhere, a draw against sunderland and we'd be safe and they'd be the ones shitting themselves on the last day.

If Defoe's wondergoal came against Everton or Palace...

:bang:

No it wasn't. But that's a corking logical fallacy.

You're having a bit of a bad time of it Mako. Have a biscuit, a brew and a bollock bother. You'll feel much better and people might not think you as much of an annoyance?

It clearly was your point, otherwise you wouldn't have dragged this nonsense out so long......

Like I said elsewhere, a draw against sunderland and we'd be safe and they'd be the ones shitting themselves on the last day.

If Defoe's wondergoal came against Everton or Palace...

:bang:

Shows what some investment when it's clearly needed can do, Advocaat and Defoe have kept them up really (along with Pantmillions brick wall performances), I know Defoe was a lot of money but it's been say 9m or so between the two of them and it has kept them on the Premier League gravy train for another year. Meanwhile our cunts appointed the next ball bag in the line then sold half our (should have been) first choice defence and are paying for it.

The 'investment' the mackems put into Advocaat and Defoe had no more intelligence or grand plan behind it than the other decisions that have seen them spunk millions up the wall on repeated false dawns these past few years, as they desperately try to cling onto a position in a league they clearly don't deserve to be in on footballing merit (just like us).

It worked though, I'm not saying it wasn't a desperate move but at least they acted in a time of need rather than sit on their hands like Ashley, Charnley and co have.

Aye, I'm just trying to stop people losing perspective - no matter how screwed up Ashley's tenure of this club gets, we should never let ourselves get to the point where we're actually envious of the way the idiots down the road are running their small time outfit.