Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I say we'll win, we lose. At the end of the day though it's Crystal Palace. Does their football put the shakes in you to the point you need tablets? We've won 7 out of 7 there. Hull are nee worse and we beat them 0-3. We are fuckin PISH, but it doesn't mean we can't get something at a stadium the mackems won 3-1 at 10 weeks ago. Howay the toon, keep the faith, lets hope Sammy flukes one of his 40 yarders.

Pardew in his pre-match notes:

"Much was muttered and written during my time in the North East," Pardew wrote. "As this is the first chance I have had to talk directly to the Newcastle supporters and the players who worked so hard for me since my departure, it is a great opportunity to reflect on a period that was much discussed and unfairly judged in my opinion.

"If you look at the net spend we had in my time at Newcastle, you can only conclude it was a successful period because the club I left are established in the Premier League with a platform to go to the next level. It is a legacy that I am proud to have on my record."

That shirt is such dogshit. Wasn't it a grey shirt that old red nose ordered his players to swap out of at half-time against Southampton one year? Claimed they couldn't see each other?

The blue/green effort is much better, not sure why we don't just wear that every game as it doesn't clash with anyone except Chelsea/West Ham/Villa/Everton and we can just wear black and white against them.