ClubSpinDoctor.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, let it slide albeit we knew it was thompers donkies ago, figured he might have acted less of a dick, slowly but surely instead of interacting he started to be a knob again, with the amazon stuff ripping the balls out of it.

:lol: Is that a permanent one then?

I don't know the guy as thompers to be quite honest, so it's hard for me to judge this one and I'm not questioning it. There's been worse on here though!

Stevie you never think anyone's that bad. You thought LM was tip top and that bloke's bent as fuck.

It's a credit to you and everything but CSD is a Wynner no doubt.

thompers was banned long before multiple times, he was let back this time and slowly started being an arse again, it wasn't for one offensive he just hasn't changed.

paying to slate kcgs book for no other reason than to be a bit of a dick sums it up.

Nothing that he's done would merit a ban though, Ant. He could be a dick, but we all can. It's not a bannable offence though.

If this place was flourishing, I probably wouldn't say anything, but banning an active user who generates posting from other users is not something this board can afford.

In my opinion.

Pretty much every post was on the windup at the end.

How long is it since he originally signed up? It's a bit worrying that after all these years he's still trying desperately to be a WUM on here.

Nothing that he's done would merit a ban though, Ant. He could be a dick, but we all can. It's not a bannable offence though.

If this place was flourishing, I probably wouldn't say anything, but banning an active user who generates posting from other users is not something this board can afford.

In my opinion.

He'll be back Gem. I wouldn't worry about it. I personally hope he comes back pretending to be that tranny Scandy again. That was him wasn't it?

Alright i'll rephrase it, he was banned before, and it did merit it at the time, normally it wouldn't be let it go a year before it was reinstated, he got a couple more chances and kept it up.

He's been on that account since feb we let it go, until December which was when the "might be time to hoof thompers again" thread in the admin section was made, it was left another 3 months he's kept it up.

I'm aware he's capable of not being a dick, but at 29-30 it's odd as fuck to keep doing it, over multiple accounts and literally years.

Nope , told you all at the time Aeris was a real user.

The admin team is not infallible. But I am. I proved that in the thread that resurfaced the other day - the banning of Leazes demonstrably improved this board. The banning of CSD will worsen it.

Our human rights are once again under threat. You have awoken the monster.

He'll be loving this thread.

I couldn't give a toss if he's banned or not ftr.

Personally I think acting like a cunt online is a weird way to spend your time, but what the fuck do I know?