Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Stevie you sad pathetic man, you seem to have more chips on your shoulders than anyone I have ever met. You have such a high opinion of yourself but by your own admission you are simply a gambling addicted near alcoholic tramp.

Oh and obese too.

I've hardly had a drink or a significant bet for 8 months you ridiculous jock cunt.

Come on man, Stevie.

You're just being nasty and personal now.

No need for it.

Look back through this thread and you'll find genuine messages of support from both the lads you've just gave pelters to.

I know you're having a shit time, but is being angry and nasty on here really going to help?

Put it another way- when a bloke who's main contributions are tit pics and bad jokes feels the need to pull you up, it might be time to have a think. ;)

Well what do you want me to say thanks lads for hoping I don't die? You didn't really have any cause to write this to be fair it's a bit patronising, but I suppose I'll be even more patronising when I'm nearly in my 50's.

And your memory seems to be on the way out.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/5-general-random-conversation/page-755

30 pints is probably a half of what I've drunk in the time period that I mentioned. Was a silly week, but nothing for people that in live in places like Calton in Glasgow where life expectancy is 54.

Edited by McFaul

30 pints is probably a half of what I've drunk in the time period that I mentioned. Was a silly week, but nothing for people that in live in places like Calton in Glasgow where life expectancy is 54.

So in the space of 5 posts you have gone from hardly had a drink to 60 pints.

I am honestly starting to pity you Sevie.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/mar/27/top-gear-producer-oisin-tymon-will-not-press-charges-against-jeremy-clarkson

Top Gear producer Oisin Tymon is not pressing charges against Jeremy Clarksonover the attack that led to Clarkson being dropped from the hit BBC2 show.

After North Yorkshire Police asked for the BBC’s report into the incident which left Tymon with a bleeding lip, the producer said in a statement via his lawyer that all “parties should now be allowed to move on”.

Paul Daniels from employment lawyers Slater and Gordon, said: “I have been asked to issue a statement on behalf of my client Oisin Tymon regarding police enquiries in this matter.

“Mr Tymon has informed the police that he doesn’t want to press charges. The events of the last few weeks have been extremely unpleasant for everyone involved. The matter has taken a great toll on Oisin, his family and his friends.

“Quite simply, Mr Tymon just wishes to return now to the job at the BBC he loves, as soon as possible. Further, the BBC have, in his view, taken action with a view to addressing the issues at hand.

“Mr Tymon agrees with the BBC’s stated view that all parties should now be allowed to move on, so far as possible.”

North Yorkshire police have spoken to potential witnesses to the fracas that cost Jeremy Clarksonhis job at the BBC, saying they “have a duty to investigate” what happened.

They said they had been contacted by “concerned members of the public” asking what action it was taking about the attack which took place after Clarkson was not served hot food at a hotel in Yorkshire following a day’s filming.

So in the space of 5 posts you have gone from hardly had a drink to 60 pints.

I am honestly starting to pity you Sevie.

60 pints over 8 months is absolutely incredible. Anyway, I know it's difficult for a bloke of your nature in the surrounds you live, but it would be nice to read a positive post from you sometime.

60 pints over 8 months is absolutely incredible. Anyway, I know it's difficult for a bloke of your nature in the surrounds you live, but it would be nice to read a positive post from you sometime.

I'll keep that in mind Stevie. I'll remind you when I do because you will have forgotton in 10 minutes.

I'll keep that in mind Stevie. I'll remind you when I do because you will have forgotton in 10 minutes.

That's lovely and a typical jock thing to do. Lets have a dig at someone who's brain is slightly damaged, particularly now as he's doing chemo which effects short term memory for the duration you have it. Nice one mate. Now fuck off and sort your colostomy bag out you stupid old cunt.

Edited by McFaul

That's lovely and a typical jock thing to do. Lets have a dig at someone who's brain is slightly damaged, particularly now as he's doing chemo which effects short term memory for the during you have it. Nice one mate. Now fuck off and sort your colostomy bag out you stupid old cunt.

See Stevie the thing is you came on shouting and throwing personal insults about. When you do that don't lose the rag when someone does it to you.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

60 Pints isn't 8 months is not incredible at all, "hey lads i'm not an alcoholic but i've managed to limit myself to two pints a week, even though I probably shouldn't be drinking at all!"

Maybe a slip up fair enough, collapsing not once but twice should be enough to properly put the drinking being a bad idea into perspective but apparently not.

Unless you've got a drinking problem, not drinking should not be any kind of fantastic feat, especially when you've been told your life could well depend on it.

You're a boring mouthy wanker with tiny balls which shrink anytime you've been called up on it, you've crapped your pants on previous attempts at playing the hard lad, pipe down and knock it off, you were taking digs for fuck all reason recently,

"i need to compare this person to someone who isn't living in newcastle who i considering boring, yes fish you'll do " :lol: for another clichéd post

your boycott is piss poor btw, you can't keep mentioning jacking your season ticket in when you're still on twitter or here looking match tickets

And you can't pull the woe is me "you bad bastards mentioning my illness" card when you've had a dig at someones depression and anything else, if you open the door like that then it's your own fault and it's fair game, most on here just won't take it because they're not an arsehole.

For a lad who idolises the hard working labouring men you're one whingey bitch.

(feel free to aim any future posts at me btw as i couldn't care less, but leave out the irish thing since your irish with your gran or whatever it was)

I haven't collapsed since September you fucking idiot, so god knows why you're mentioning that, which cancels out your first paragraph.

Someone like you can't say boring, you're a geek, harmless most of the time but incapable of humour. That's not a fact but an opinion in all the same. Of course I compare people who live in Newcastle, our support was second to none before we got an incredible amount of hangers on, but tbf our support is shit in general these days.

My boycott is up to me not some Ulster cunt* who's been here three times. I hardly missed a game for over thirty years so when I decide not to go and when I decide to go back, is not the business of some tubby based tool from across the sea.

I have my own vision as to what an arsehole is, I don't need masses on my side to convey my views unlike some, and I certainly don't jump on bandwagons with this sort of thing because I genuinely have nothing to say about football or anything else relevant.

Fine I'm a whingey bitch in a young Bill Gates' eyes. Great its your board. Good lad.

* left out the "Irish thing"

Shut up you boring cunt. I can't be arsed to reply to a cowardly freak from Northern Ireland. I've asked to meet you a lot of times, I still would, I have no doubt you'd shake like a leaf and I'd genuinely feel sorry for you. Anyway, I hope you don't die or anything it's not your fault that you're the classic computer geek who will probably paid for sex.

Anyway other people, If there was more on here like howmanheyman, who genuinely have a clue, it would be great. It was a good board 7 or 8 years ago, good laugh, actual football knowledgeable people. Fantastic. Anyway people this is my last post, I'm not dying, well till they say it comes back within 5 years but fuck that if it does I'll fight, and I'm positive about the future.

This board is dead, it's probably how the internet is revolving though. All the best to the likes of Cat, HMHM, Tom who is a lovely kid to sit with, Alex and maybe 20 others but it's finished. Have good lives.