Clarkson suspended by Auntie.

PaddockLad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Top Gear/Clarkson bollocks the first news 'story' on the BBC one o'clock news yesterday. :jesuswept:

Dumbing down of the BBC is in full effect, they're turning more bland middle class, middle England by the day. Two days ago their news featured the Queen, (Elizabeth, not Gemmill), officially naming P&O's new cruise ship the Britannia. Nobody on the news show thought it worthy of mentioning that the ship was built in Italy and how the cruise industry which was rising in popularity and seeing more ships built was having to go abroad for their ships? Then again, why would anyone in London based around the media think it a pertinent question nowadays?

The whole lot will walk and start up on another channel and get paid twice as much.

In talks with Netflix apparently.

The knock on effect of the BBC losing as much money as they will over this will be interesting

Think it's a bit daft to think Clarkson leading his 2 lickspittles to Netflix will lead to a product half as good as the BBC show, unless the whole production company goes with them.

I think Clarkson is a twat and hardly watched an episode in years, but I got back into it in this series and the soundtrack, camerawork and scale of some of the stunts pulled off was incredible across the board. Clarkson saying "On that Bombshell" at the end of fifth gear wouldn't make that a better show.

Think it's a bit daft to think Clarkson leading his 2 lickspittles to Netflix will lead to a product half as good as the BBC show, unless the whole production company goes with them.

I think Clarkson is a twat and hardly watched an episode in years, but I got back into it in this series and the soundtrack, camerawork and scale of some of the stunts pulled off was incredible across the board. Clarkson saying "On that Bombshell" at the end of fifth gear wouldn't make that a better show.

Clarkson and Andy Wilman own that production company don't they?

Clarkson and Andy Wilman own that production company don't they?

I think the BBC bought them out for shit loads and then paid large salaries so they could own the overseas revenue.