AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

Disparaging without acting on your own ideas is one thing, to claim some sort of high ground afterwards makes you look an utter bellend.

You should ask yourself; if your ideas are hot shit, why does nobody agree? Why isn't anyone supporting them?

Is it because of the idea, or because of the way you present them? Could it be that you're your own biggest obstacle? Your "everybody is wrong and I'm right" approach clearly isn't working, perhaps a softer approach would work?

Or it could just be that despite bales of writing on your part, the ideas are unworkable and doomed to failure?

I sincerely hope the reason I'm not being listened to is simply because people (unwisely) think my ideas are wrong, because if the reason why my perfectly reasonable criticism of how the campaign is going and suggestions for how it could get back on track are being ignored simply because of my tone, then that's canny pathetic.

I sincerely hope the reason I'm not being listened to is simply because people (unwisely) think my ideas are wrong, because if the reason why my perfectly reasonable criticism of how the campaign is going and suggestions for how it could get back on track are being ignored simply because of my tone, then that's canny pathetic.

Well something about all this is pathetic.

Another example of blaming others before looking at yourself.

Another example of blaming others before looking at yourself.

Tedious. The correct answer was of course the way I say it has no bearing on anything - that was to be your cue to highlight how suggestions have been unworkable or my criticism has been unwarranted or baseless. But as ever, in another tedious attempt to make this all about me, you've taken us down another conversational dead end.

Tedious. The correct answer was of course the way I say it has no bearing on anything - that was to be your cue to highlight how suggestions have been unworkable or my criticism has been unwarranted or baseless. But as ever, in another tedious attempt to make this all about me, you've taken us down another conversational dead end.

:lol:

Aye, that was me.

"Well done Dave, we're lost again! Pass me the map."

Why does Mako keep bringing up N-O?

Not sure what bearing it has on anything.

It's a reference to the lazy and ignorant way they react to opinions they can't handle. Anyone whose spent any time there would know what I'm on about.

It's their problem if they let spackas like "Wallsend Mag" hound me out for being a mackem troll, and it later turns out that I'm not and actually live closer to SJP than 95% of their members (much like this place), and that most of what I told them that was wrong about SackPardew.com which would be repeated with AO.com if run by the same people has come to pass. It's their loss, they're the people who now need to figure out how to maintain the integrity and honesty of a supposed NUFC fans forum when it's quite clear that over there, due to the unchecked nutter element, if you don't like Ashley but don't back AO.com unfailingly 100%, then you're not a true fan and you will be banned for being a "mackem troll".

Of course I don't expect you to have a fucking clue what I'm on about, because you've got no fucking idea why they banned me or what I was saying over there. Your only interest here is to show much you don't care about me, by telling me you don't care on an hourly basis.

It's their problem if they let spackas like "Wallsend Mag" hound me out for being a mackem troll, and it later turns out that I'm not and actually live closer to SJP than 95% of their members (much like this place), and that most of what I told them that was wrong about SackPardew.com which would be repeated with AO.com if run by the same people has come to pass. It's their loss, they're the people who now need to figure out how to maintain the integrity and honesty of a supposed NUFC fans forum when it's quite clear that over there, due to the unchecked nutter element, if you don't like Ashley but don't back AO.com unfailingly 100%, then you're not a true fan and you will be banned for being a "mackem troll".

Of course I don't expect you to have a fucking clue what I'm on about, because you've got no fucking idea why they banned me or what I was saying over there. Your only interest here is to show much you don't care about me, by telling me you don't care on an hourly basis.

I've got a fairly good idea. Was it for having a pop at the sack pardew/ Ashley out people?

Some of you people. Man alive, get a hold of yourselves. I'm simply an NUFC fan who lives in the west of Newcastle, barely a 20 mins bus ride from SJP, who has for a few years now made a stand against Ashley by not giving him any money. I'm also doubtful about the strategy of the SackPardew.com/AO.com peeps, and I'm not afraid to express those views on fans forums. I'm also not remotely convinced that recent developments in the club represent any kind of meaningful change, and therefore I'm not about to change my mind about going to the game, or otherwise start being cautiously optimistic, based on nothing. And most importantly, I don't crumble and have an emotional breakdown whenever some tool on the internet decides to call me a mackem troll instead of trying to have a decent conversation with me, and I certainly don't care when someone has to actually change my username on an internet forum in a desperate attempt to get my attention.

I know it must come as a shock to the people here who have perhaps developed some weird clique (which is what I assume all those references to perpetuality etc are about), but I'm not remotely out of the ordinary, and if you actually stopped to think for a second, I could be any one of a few thousand people in this city, possibly even more - I can only estimate the numbers from my own experiences IRL of course. I think a fair few of you simply detest me because, in truth, you're probably still part of the broad church of supporters who are still giving Ashley your hard earned cash, and therefore will never like what I have to say about you. But no, I'm not about to change my mind because people are mean to me on the internet. Sorry like, Tom et al, if that ruins your day, or indeed your whole reason for existing.

Protest Mike Ashley by going to Sunderland games.

.. In full nufc kit

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Which was a quality idea. One of many. Would have achieved the stated objectives, and then some, because it's bold. Shame that people decide to obsess on that one, which I freely admitted was pretty 'out there' and risky, to the point of even lying about what it proposed, instead of focussing on the other more reasonable ones, such as the Puma campaign. Which frankly had a darn sight more chance of succeeding than the genius 'don't buy anything from any company that has ever been associated with Ashley ever' nonsense, which I guarantee has made zero impact. Unless anyone here wants to tell us who in their circle has either even heard of it, or is indeed carrying that idiotic list around with them in the aim of adhering to it.

I think you should set it up for the first game of next season. If you commit to doing it yourself everyone that agrees with you will soon follow.

I've got a few thousand followers so I'll tweet your plan to them if you want to publicise your intentions as well.