Kids tv

The Fish

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no wind up. They were fucking garbage. No idea what TMNT is so that might be class or maybe not, the rest was shit regardless of I watched them or not. ) I.e. I watched the ATeam on and off as did I knight rider but they were still shite. (I was 40 in 2013 btw). ;)

I suppose if I mention a Japanese produced cartoon called Marine Boy it will be beyond the memory limit for everyone else (apart from TP, Rob W and Noelie who are proably just too old)

No, no wind up. They were fucking garbage. No idea what TMNT is so that might be class or maybe not, the rest was shit regardless of I watched them or not. ) I.e. I watched the ATeam on and off as did I knight rider but they were still shite. (I was 40 in 2013 btw). ;)

Obvious why this was right up J69's street tbh ;)

Edited by Alex

You don't know what TMNT is?!

I suppose if I mention a Japanese produced cartoon called Marine Boy it will be beyond the memory limit for everyone else (apart from TP, Rob W and Noelie who are proably just too old)

I remember that :lol:

plus off the top of my head The Magic Roundabout, Cheggers plays Pop, Newsround, Runaround with Mike Reid, Wacky Races, Grange Hill, Dr Who with Tom Baker

Funnily enough the only thing I can remember was that he threw a boomerang under water and I think there was a dolphin involved somehow. Thats pretty much it :lol:

I haven't heard of 90% of this stuff.

Here in oz some of my favourites were..

Strewth What's That

Blimey Ya Cathwording Mongrol

Fuck Off Back Where Ya Came From Then

and

Supercunts

Strewth What's That

and

Supercunts

Have you ever, ever felt like this?

Have strange things happened?

Are you going round the twist?

Classic Aussie shit.

Funnily enough the only thing I can remember was that he threw a boomerang under water and I think there was a dolphin involved somehow. Thats pretty much it [emoji38]

The boomerang was sort of electric I think which makes it more dodgy and they chewed "oxygum" to enable them to breathe underwater.

Mop-haired manc late 80s/early 90s baggytastic geetar hero John Squire was an animator on Dangermouse, a particular favourite of mine...

Really? Or have I been whooshed? Used to love dangermouse

I'm sure most people my age (Tom, Ant, Fish) would disagree. The thread title is 'Kids TV', it's not like I sit watching He-Man in my 30s. Although the film gets a re-run occasionally :D

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Strewth What's That

and

Supercunts

:lol:

What about, Skippy the bush kangaroo.

Mchales Navy

Gilligans Island

They were great when I was a kid.

I remember Skippy - though it did share a lot with the Lassie premise of "What's that Skippy, Timmy is trapped down a well?" Etc etc.

The banana splits

Champion the wonderhorse

Zorro

Tarzan

the flashing blade

In the late 70's early 80's childrens holiday morning TV was dominated by programmes made many years before any of us were born.

Aye, I used to like the banana splits and the arabian knights and would watch the thunderbirds/stingray/captain scarlet but never really get away with them as they were clearly puppets and seemed dated even then. Loved tiswas but that was the only itv show I really watched as BBC was usually better on a Saturday morning with swap shop, superstore and going, going, going live. Sarah greene was great. :)

Cities of gold, battle of the planets and ulyssees 31 had the best music/intro btw.