SDFC v WBA - an open thread for the fans.

trophyshy

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a point despite it being West Brom at home (a game we would usually expect to win) looking at Hull's fixtures: Man Utd and Spurs. But all it takes is for Spurs or Man Utd to be shite on the day, just like Spurs have been today and Man Utd in last 3 games. At least the losing streak is over. Going to be a nervy last 2 games. But in the 2012-13 season where we almost were relegated we won away to QPR to stay up in our penultimate game. QPR is our penultimate game this season. Optimism.

Spurs have conceded as many goals this season as Burnley. They're done. They may actively want to lose in order to avoid Europa.

They get sponsor bonuses for being in Europe.

Well at least it wasn't 9 in a row but the game was there to be won.

QPR will be the decider I think and we should get a win if we play like today.

Hull shot themselves in the foot losing to Burnley.

Who expected Blunderland to beat Everton 2 nowt?

I'm honestly saying that Hull have something to play for and Spurs don't.

Hull are gone. We'll get 6 points from the last two games. Open the Pinot Gris.

Edited by Park Life

I can see hull beating Spurs. We need another three points to be safe. Have done for about three months now and we're leaving it to the last couple of games to do it.

At least there's a reason to watch every week

I've just started a Chianti actually :lol: That's how far the club has sunk, I'm celebrating a 1-1 draw at home with fucking West Brom.

So in the final two games of the season we'll almost equal our points tally for the calendar year. Aye, alright :lol:

So in the final two games of the season we'll almost equal our points tally for the calendar year. Aye, alright :lol:

I saw enough today. Although the players looked scared there was a game plan and some kind of structure there.

I saw enough today. Although the players looked scared there was a game plan and some kind of structure there.

I can still see it going tits up but there is hope. At least it's in our hands. It'd be nice if there was a bit more breathing space given the position we were in a few months back!

This club needs relegation and a period in the wilderness to have any hope of change happening. If we stop up, it'll be more of the same next season, despite the crazy shit The Fish has been telling you. Probably with a different coach, but no change to the wider game plan.

EDIT! Didn't finish my point, which was that....given the above, picking up a draw today doesn't really feel like much of a success worth celebrating.

Edited by Gemmill

Massive ONE point from the last TWENTY SEVEN from the best couch in the league. Proud to be a Geordie th'neet and am gonna lamp wor lass to celebrate.

I have to admit I was a nervous wreck at the end of that game. Jonas for me, man of the match, we started to look more dangerous when he started making his runs.