Four years on since

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread completely passed me by at the time. Incidentally, it's canny interesting looking back on posts that are in excess of 10 years old now. That's a significant part of our lives, fascinating seeing who is still here, who has gone, and how much we've changed, and the club has changed for that matter. Gonna get all emotional now. :cry:

Does highlight how many have given up this place over the years, which is a shame - Dr Kenneth, Toonraider, Wacky Jnr, Kevin S Asillycunt et al

I actually missed that thread first time around, again highlighting how busy this place used to be

What's worse? Posting 'you fat cunt' on the internet or being a racist paedo?

No one knows if he had learning difficulties.

Youre just proving my point tbh

Is it fair game until someone explicitly makes you aware they have learning difficulties like Deaderz? Wyn still isn't a paedo btw, that was just Stevie making shit up for a change

He was racist wasn't he? I think I remember that now. But the paedo thing was never even close to substantiated.

You know you're a real racist when you have Stevie calling you out for it.

You know you're a real racist when you have Stevie taking sly photos of you on a bus

Was that not for that gay couple kissing that appalled him?

Youre just proving my point tbh

Is it fair game until someone explicitly makes you aware they have learning difficulties like Deaderz? Wyn still isn't a paedo btw, that was just Stevie making shit up for a change

if you think my post 'proves' your point then you shouldn't be making the point in the first place ;)

He was racist, definitely fat and a cunt. But because he 'might' have learning difficulties (on account of how much a cunt he is?) then he's not to be called out? Not sure, there may be details i missed, i just remember a twat of a man who was articulate enough to post relatively coherently. I know a few people who write poorly but who are intelligent, not sure you can conclude much from writing style.

I may have been completely taken in by Stevie's comments, if you read that thread back its about 60% posts from Stevie across 80 pages :lol:

Probably before but the point still stands. There's a reason Wyn is in his 40s, living with his Mam and listening to S club 7.

That thread is effectively 30 and 40 year old professional men internet bullying a bloke with learning disabilities

Not trying to be a cunt but it's true :lol:

What the fuck is wrong with being over 40, living with your folks and liking S club 7?

I tick all three boxes and I don't have a learning disability. (although I do have a sore cock from over-masturbation from watching S club 7 DVD's).

There's a hashtag on twitter regarding him.

Look at people sticking the knife in, I've lost half my memory maybe even more, but that fucka was a proven wrongun.

Also it was a great forum in those days, with some belta posters. The kid from the NW was the funniest kid who's been on a toon forum.

we don't need to keep pointing out who may/may not have difficulties like they're not in the room(forum)

Says the man most likely to own an Edward Scissorhands figurine and be wearing a black shirt at work.

lol i do have one black shirt tbf, mine are generally those two tone ones with white collar/cuffs though.

Can't get away with wandering around in my GnR t-shirts and such now, boss man so need to look slick when i'm laying down the law.

spiv.jpg

;)

You think the success of twitter has affected the number of active forum users?

Need to know what to put on my new CV, y'see.

Dunno but I guess it's possible. Twitter seems hard to debate anything through though, it seems to lend itself more to attention seeking and inane and furious cries of protest.

That very probably has eaten into some demographics of forum users, but I'm not sure we'd be glad to have those who can only discuss things through 140 characters.

Dunno but I guess it's possible. Twitter seems hard to debate anything through though, it seems to lend itself more to attention seeking and inane and furious cries of protest.

That very probably has eaten into some demographics of forum users, but I'm sure we'd be glad to have those who can only discuss things through 140 characters.

That's a dig.

:lol:

lol i do have one black shirt tbf, mine are generally those two tone ones with white collar/cuffs though.

Can't get away with wandering around in my GnR t-shirts and such now, boss man so need to look slick when i'm laying down the law.

Sounds like you're a magician.