Four years on since

Ayatollah Hermione

Stevie, you can't accuse people of "that" on a public forum when you've named them (or 'outed' them, if you prefer!)

Which is why I've altered your post slightly. Can do without getting shut down and that.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie, you can't accuse people of "that" on a public forum when you've named them (or 'outed' them, if you prefer!)

Which is why I've altered your post slightly. Can do without getting shut down and that.

Apologies pet.

Edited by McFaul

I call every woman pet. I don't think it's bad at all. Certainly not sexist. I call my missus mam pet, I call the lass in the bacon sarnie shop pet, metro checkies pet, and even fuckin dogs pet.

• 10 months later...

Is this who I think it is? Just a staggering coincidence if it is.

Assume mods will delete it fairly quickly if inappropriate.

Cheers, @@Ant.

What I am mystified by, is that a friend I know from Islington, whom I met in France, friended someone famous, so I clicked out of interest to see if it was real (friend is somewhat famous himself), but it wasn't.

The account had only 20 friends, one of which (our friend, Paul) jumped out at me.

There appears to be no link between the two social networks, and the probability seems astronomical, law of large numbers notwithstanding.

Is this a sign to start doing the Lotto? :pray:

Mugrighter dobbed him into the 5-0 for being a paedo cos he had an S Club 7 poster on his wall iirc :lol:

Turned oot I was right though.

#wynwatch

except that nothing happened to him and you weren't able to produce any proof other than heresay and "wait and see"

you basically had a load of people on twitter harassing some lad with hashtags

A woman who worked with him claimed his computer had been taken off him. I'm sure there's more interesting things going on at work this morning? You not gearing up for your 2 hour dinner kick around?

Sounds like solid evidence. [emoji38]

Whey who cares. No thread made me laugh on here more than that one. Even though I had Wyncing moments of my own accusing the wrong people.

not yet no, I'm evaluating a security management implementation at the minute, not sure that qualifies as interesting.

Footy isn't till 12:30, first lunchtime game I'll have been out at in months actually, club season finished last week, never play in work during the season otherwise i'd have no rest days between training/gym/matches

You used to play every day at one time. I was jealous.

Aye was partly due to work i had to stop the lunchtime games last year, had far too much on in my previous role so wasn't getting lunches most days or even any holidays in 2015 so i've 57days to take this year currently, and partly because I was ripping the arse outta it, could never stick to taking it easier in the Friday game with a match on the Saturday and noticed i'd dropped from covering 6miles a match on average to 5, so knocked it on the head.

usual routine during season is

Sunday - Gym - Weights

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - 2hr footy training

Wed - Rest

Thursday - 1hr foot training + gym weights session after

Friday - Rest

Saturday - Match

but i'll be back at the lunchtime stuff from this week till preseason kicks in anyway, probably be my last club season, got robbed in a quarter final and a semi final by the same ref this year, puts me in foul form shit like that ruins the rest of the weekend.

When do you find time to play with Cringer and catch up with Man at Arms?

just ride cringer to training/matches chat on the way

On the way back to Castle JustSkull, ye baldy twat.

No I don't care that it doesn't really work, no I don't care that I do am not exactly Lion-O myself

Edited by The Fish

it's popped up on my feed a few times because they liked the TT facebook page

I've tried to figure out if it was something like that, but he was literally just one of ~20 friends on some random account I clicked on.

Glitch in the Matrix imo.