Barclays Premier League 2015/16

The Fish

How fucking shit are most of these teams?!

Arsenal -

Aston Villa - Dreary bland american cheese on a Ryvita cracker type of a club. Shit and haven't signed anyone exciting enough to wipe away that taste.

Bournemouth - Played exciting football in their promotion bid & signed Distin + Mings for their defence, but still short on talent through the squad.

Chelsea

Crystal Palace - Will be Pardewed to death despite Cabaye., especially if they lose Bolasie.

Everton - some class, I suppose, but they're not great. Might do better without Europe?

Leicester - Stayed up thanks to Pearson scaring the shit out of them, can't see Ranieri doing that? Poor throughout the squad.

Liverpool -

Manchester City -

Manchester United -

Newcastle - Harrowingly thin squad, new lads might not settle in the Prem, McClaren might not get anything more from the squad than Pardew did?

Norwich - Shit and signed nobody yet. Boro's would have had a better chance.

Southampton -

Stoke -

Sunderland - Jens might be canny, but they're still fucking terrible, aren't they? Their defence is slow & shit and Kaboul isn't going to speed them up much...

Swansea -

Tottenham Hotspur -

Watford - Capoue their biggest signing this summer so far. Their squad is shit, but they might benefit from Udinese link.

West Brom - Their squad has weakened a fair bit and they've only brought in McClean, they're in trouble imo.

West Ham - Bilic will act the cunt, fall out with some key players and that's all she wrote.

That's not to say that Stoke and Swansea are "good", just not as poor as the rest of the league. Also, Liverpool might be have spent a fortune, but it'll depend on how Rodgers gets his new signings to play. Signings seem at odds with his usual style? Benteke needs service.

The standard in the league is going to be really poor, I reckon. If Derby and Boro had come up at least the promoted sides' football may be decent, but Norwich and Watford don't scream quality to me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're doing us down a bit too much. :lol:

We have ample cover in midfield, have Cisse and Mitrovic up front, we have Perez who (I think) will really do well this year, we have Aarons who could well really break through and be something special this year either starting or as a super sub and we are still looking at more signings to come in.

Add to that Haidara hopefully coming into his own and the total fresh start at the club in the managerial and coaching set up.

I'm certainly not getting carried away (just yet) but I think we've got a lot to look forward to this season.

Edited by Christmas Tree

well it can't get much worse than last season, so in that sense we should be looking forward. still a lot of investment required to lift us above the also rans in red

We have ample cover in midfield, have Cisse and Mitrovic up front, we have Perez who (I think) will really do well this year, we have Aarons who could well really break through and be something special this year either starting or as a super sub and we are still looking at more signings to come in.

Add to that Haidara hopefully coming into his own and the total fresh start at the club in the managerial and coaching set up.

I'm certainly not getting carried away (just yet) but I think we've got a lot to look forward to this season.

We've literally no idea how this coaching setup will be able to get from this squad, especially when we've 3 new first teamers in the spine of the team. I'm hoping that Mitrovic, Mbemba and Wijnaldum set the league alight, but they may be Luques, Boumsongs and Bassedases.

I'm certainly not getting carried away (just yet) .

:lol:

Can see Villa being in trouble unless they pull a real rabbit out of the hat to replace Delph and Benteke. They've lost Vlaar as well, who didn't play much last season but was still captain IIRC. If you take Sherwood's two spells as a manager together, he's only had a season's worth of experience so could well see him gone by February. It would be a terrible shame if they went down, like.

Can see Bournemouth playing some canny stuff and surprising a few at the start but struggling as it progresses. Reckon the relegation battle will be between the three promoted sides, Leicester, Villa and the mackems. Maybe West Brom if they don't add any more players.

Can see Villa being in trouble unless they pull a real rabbit out of the hat to replace Delph and Benteke. They've lost Vlaar as well, who didn't play much last season but was still captain IIRC. If you take Sherwood's two spells as a manager together, he's only had a season's worth of experience so could well see him gone by February. It would be a terrible shame if they went down, like.

Can see Bournemouth playing some canny stuff and surprising a few at the start but struggling as it progresses. Reckon the relegation battle will be between the three promoted sides, Leicester, Villa and the mackems. Maybe West Brom if they don't add any more players.

They didn't get near the criticism we did, yet they finished below us (and the mackems). He's a poor manager and strikes me as a young Harry Redknapp. Would love it love it if they went down and we've got them 2nd last game of the season at Villa Park as well. :spinwank:

Agree with your picks for the poopy end of the table as well, maybe Palace in there if Bolasie goes?

They didn't get near the criticism we did, yet they finished below us (and the mackems). He's a poor manager and strikes me as a young Harry Redknapp. Would love it love it if they went down and we've got them 2nd last game of the season at Villa Park as well. :spinwank:

Agree with your picks for the poopy end of the table as well, maybe Palace in there if Bolasie goes?

As much as I'd like to see Pardew get relegated I doubt they'll struggle too much. They have some decent players, Cabaye is an excellent signing for them and Bamford could be good too. I think Pardew will stop them from getting any higher than they were last season but I doubt they'll struggle.

Harry Redknapp was getting Bournemouth to the upper reaches of divi 2 at the same age as Sherwood is now on a miniscule budget after a very, very average playing career. Sherwood captained Blackburn to the prem league title and has been given a leg up due to the profile that gave his career. Am not entirely comfortable defending him but as a coach Redknapp had huge ability iyam. He spoilt himself once he personally got and was able to spend huge amounts of other peoples money.

I reckon we'll be at least nine points better off than last season.

I've run your maths through the machine that scientist guy used in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie and it holds up.

Leicester - Stayed up thanks to Pearson scaring the shit out of them, can't see Ranieri doing that? Poor throughout the squad.

dont agreee with you, they played well as a team, towards the end of last season.

prob havent the dosh to strengthen enough though. mid table team ....experienced manager.

The classic Catch-22 now though. He's not saying anything so it just looks like he's gone off in a huff instead :lol:

He'll say he can't win. He's probably right.

Arsenal - cunts, fans should fuck off back to Twickenham

Aston Villa - boring cunts eternally

Bournemouth - got beat off Blyth in the Cup 5 years ago

Chelsea - will come second

Crystal Palace - ran by a cunt

Everton - dead canny manager, average IQ of fans 67, lower mid table next season

Leicester - hope they go down and they might

Liverpool - global cunts on the same level of ISIS. Cracking summer for them though possible top 4.

Manchester City - cunts

Manchester United - cunts these days

Newcastle - 65% of our fans are cunts, owner such a cunt, but I love McClaren think we'll come 8th-12th

Norwich - Mehehehehheheheghhhh Meheheheheheghhhhh

Southampton - 7th-15th totally undecided

Stoke - the best season in Stoke have had in modern football, great squad, I think they might even come 6th

Sunderland - 2 flukey wins against the toon, 17th place finish

Swansea - underrated

Tottenham Hotspur - cunts

Watford - boring cunts

West Brom - relegation fight, more likeable than Villa but its like being more likeable than piles

West Ham - the toilet roll of London, achieved absolutely fuck all in their history, top 5 TWICE ever, like ever, straight up. I'd love them down, cockney bastards

Ah... The annual Premier League Supporters Stereotype Almanac: 2015 Edition

Is your team in the Premier League? Find out exactly why you're a complete and utter cunt.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Stevie is basically saying football supporters are all cunts. Which is nice.

True as well.

Got a few hours to waste, and this thread should be about predictions. Most years when we've done these I've got most things right.

Here ye are:

Premier League

1) Man City

2) Chelsea

3) Arsenal

4) Man Utd

5) Liverpool

6) Stoke

7) Tottenham

8) Newcastle

9) West Ham

10) Southampton