Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the stat that the mckems haven't won in August or September for three years running?

Oof really? :lol:

Two games before the Derby, shouldn't they be getting shot of Advocaat about now?

Big Sam to take the reins, keep them up, then get sick of the abuse from the stands about his football for the 5th job in a row & buy his neighbours villa & rename it Casa del Ethethethemmbee?

Any national phone ins will be busy tonight as the likes of Will, Jeremy and Giles will be so absolutely FURIOUS at Wenger/The ref etc.

I always think of that Fast Show sketch. Something like " Yes Ive been supporting Chelsea for 2 years now, I'm absolutely fanatical. I used to support Arsenal but they're rubbish now"

English teams doing well in the CL again tonight.

Great, isn't it? We're all supposed to support them because of the coefficient though. :lol: Aye, rightio.

Edited by Alex

Great, isn't it? We're all supposed to support them because of the coefficient though. :lol: Aye, rightio.

:lol: Especially after having cunts like Neville tell us clubs like ours should know their place in the table, they can all fuck right off.

BT, Man u v Wolfsburg, pundits ex man u players, Owen, Rio Ferdinand and Scholes.

Their other game, Monchengladbach v man city, pundits ex arsenal Wrighty and Liverpool macca. :lol:

By the way, its 'ex Liverpool, real Madrid and man u' player Owen. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

BT, Man u v Wolfsburg, pundits ex man u players, Owen, Rio Ferdinand and Scholes.

Their other game, Monchengladbach v man city, pundits ex arsenal Wrighty and Liverpool macca. :lol:

By the way, its 'ex Liverpool, real Madrid and man u' player Owen. :lol:

And is that Hargreaves in the commentary box?

It was a handball, I've seen them not given, (usually when it's us claiming the pen). It was 'lucky' as the kid wasn't deliberately trying to handle it. Some you get, some you don't. They got the 50/50 decision IMHO even though I thought it was a pen.