Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

They'll be dropping like flies in the derby. Anyone of theirs that is anywhere near him with any kind of contact will go down like a sack of shit. Depending on the ref, that will get him a yellow at best.

And the points you bring up were brought up by me before the last derby.They are cheating makem bastards .Catts For England will attempt to cripple someone,rightly get booked,and the makems on rtg will say the booking was harsh and the yellow card was only brandished because it was Catts For England.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you calling them.Diving Cowards ?

To be fair to them, they'll be doing what every team has been doing so far.but yes I am calling them diving mackem coward drunk drivers.catts4england being top hacker.

Randomly flicking TV and stumbled across the England game. Didn't even know it was on. Quite a nice looking set up, with sterling, Walcott, Lalana and Barkley buzzing around with Kane up front

To be fair to them, they'll be doing what every team has been doing so far.but yes I am calling them diving mackem coward drunk drivers.catts4england being top hacker.

:lol:

I normally think of Tony Gale as being a pissed wank, but he's right when he says its the worst Holland side ever based on the performances. Long ball football? In Holland? The fact the team has Newcastle AND Sunderland players in it tells you how shite it is.

I normally think of Tony Gale as being a pissed wank, but he's right when he says its the worst Holland side ever based on the performances. Long ball football? In Holland? The fact the team has Newcastle AND Sunderland players in it tells you how shite it is.

The Cloggie who is a coach for Wales says that there is a "generation gap" in the Dutch squad; there's loads of young inexperienced players and a load of over the hill former greats ie Schnijder, Robben,RvP etc, but fuck all in the middle, say from 23-30. After the WC most of the experienced players were injured so there was a load of rudderless kids playing and results have reflected this. Apparently :unsure: