Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

The bloke is a giant fucking baby. Just reading that the letter he sent finally confirming he would attend had "NOTHING TO HIDE" in big capitals at the top of it. No surprise that he structures his personal correspondence like a Sun article.

I hope he gets thoroughly embarrassed tomorrow (unlikely, I think these things are all stage managed to an extent, and ultimately the people questioning are as big a cunt as he is). I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a last minute swerve though and didn't turn up.

The bloke is a giant fucking baby. Just reading that the letter he sent finally confirming he would attend had "NOTHING TO HIDE" in big capitals at the top of it. No surprise that he structures his personal correspondence like a Sun article.

I hope he gets thoroughly embarrassed tomorrow (unlikely, I think these things are all stage managed to an extent, and ultimately the people questioning are as big a cunt as he is). I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled a last minute swerve though and didn't turn up.

Fancy him to pull a sicky with the old "yeah, I'm not well, I've been up all night, not good no... Think it might have been the prawns I had last night"?

Apparently there's a private session before he goes in with Sports Direct employees giving private testimony about working practices. I'm not sure whether they've been independently summoned or whether they've been carefully selected and briefed by the fat man.

But aye, that's why they video feed of chunk hasn't started up yet.

I'd recommend sticking this on if you can. MPs are cunts but they're out for Ashley today by the look of it. The testimony they've received from the SD workers has been eye opening, or words to that effect.

Workers paid on prepaid debit cards, presumably because they're not all legal. Get charged 75p every time they make a transaction.

Fucking hell, this bloke is a gigantic cunt.

Question: has anything been done about female workers being coerced into sexual relationships at the SD warehouse.

Answer: No.

These prepaid debit cards that people are required to receive their pay on.

They pay a £10 per month management fee to have the card. SD is charged £2 per month by the company that administers the cards. So SD charges it's employees £8 a month just to get paid. Who could begrudge Mike Ashley a massive heart attack?

They pay a £10 per month management fee to have the card. SD is charged £2 per month by the company that administers the cards. So SD charges it's employees £8 a month just to get paid. Who could begrudge Mike Ashley a massive heart attack?

He's a massive cunt. There's no doubt.

I'm stunned that this is legal. A loophole presumably.

Thanks for the updates though, I can't follow it at work.

• Guest locked this topic