Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Aye only scored 4 more than Mitrovic, spent his entire career in this country so has no adjustment to make and is 8 years older. £10m is a fair price for him £25m is mental money but I suppose if Watford don't think they can attract better.

Aye only scored 4 more than Mitrovic, spent his entire career in this country so has no adjustment to make and is 8 years older. £10m is a fair price for him £25m is mental money but I suppose if Watford don't think they can attract better.

and is always knackered...

Vardy meant to be staying at Leicester for at least one more season.

Can't see him getting another season like the one he's just enjoyed. Perhaps his last, best chance at securing a big money move?

Not that money should be the sole motivator, but if I were in his position I'd have taken the move to Arsenal (or wherever) for the big bucks, and a season or so later moved on to Everton or wherever, benefiting from the premium that's attached to representing one of England's "big" clubs.

It's not like he's a one club man or owt.

• Guest locked this topic