Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Maybe he's got plans and the early release of that much money can't be knocked back? Maybe he's not an isolated person thinking of only his career but has other factors to consider? Football wise why would you move? It won't just be greed as much as I don't care for the bloke on the pitch.

Loftus-Cheek coming on for the last 5 minutes while Chelsea are 3-0 up, it's a good job they aren't going to loan him out to a club he'd play every week as he'd miss vital opportunities like this  :glare:

Too doing their best to get relegated. They've spent £16mil on Bamford and Gestede who have 5 career premier league goals between them

You can get about 5/1 for them which I think is great bet. When you look at the good start they had they really are stuggling. They seem to draw way too many games and that could cost them.

You can get about 5/1 for them which I think is great bet. When you look at the good start they had they really are stuggling. They seem to draw way too many games and that could cost them.

Yeah, you'd imagine Palace will turn it around, and then there's only really Hull, Swansea and the mackems I can see being in the fight other than Boro.

Still think they've looked solid enough at home to grind out results. though bringing in Gestede and Bamford to cure their goalscoring woes doesn't fill me with confidence.

The eight people below are positioned at the heart of what might be termed "yo-yo" clubs - the sides that seem to have been stuck bouncing between the Premier League and Championship over the past couple of decades.

I'm not sure we meet that definition.

Funniest thing will be the state the mackems get themselves in when they someone refer to us as a yo-yo club.

Should they drop I reckon it'll be less

0009.gif

and more

CZR-iSbUAAImosm.jpg

Edited by The Fish

• Guest locked this topic