Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

PL you're a shambles man!

Whenever you call someone out I remember you laying that trap in the aftermath of some fuck up or another and ensnaring Wykiki i think it was :D

"Well you'd be wrong, fucko!" I think was how it went :lol:

Whenever you call someone out I remember you laying that trap in the aftermath of some fuck up or another and ensnaring Wykiki i think it was :D

:lol:

Correct Andrew, and well Googled :good:

:lol: Really?

I only mentioned him because we were on about him on here earlier, though I did have to check when Peter actually played in the premier league until, didn't think it would be as recent as 03 but Kasper is older than I think he is anyway.

Sounds like me :cuppa:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/36186-wigan-v-newcastle-united-wednesday-14th-1945/page-8#entry1446847

Edited by The Fish

I don't actually remember what Dummettgate was about now...

Nobody does, it's lost to the mists of time.

tenor.gif

Shame.

A teaser or two...

1. 3 players to have scored against both Peter Schmeichel and Kaspar Schmeichel?

2. Sheffield Utd win league one, making them the fourth team to have won all four divisions. Who are the others?

3. There is one team who have played in all four current divisions, and both division 3 North and South?

Wolves for the all 4 division question?

• Guest locked this topic