Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Yikes, that doesn't sound good... is he still at spurs though? Needs to move if so, although that'll be harder now this has come out.

It's the struggle to come out that's lead him to this allegedly.

Hard to believe that the culture in the bubble of football is still so vehemently anti-gay that this is something many footballers still have such a difficult time with.

It needs someone high profile (Ronaldo maybe) to come out as gay to really start breaking down the barriers I suppose. 

It needs someone high profile (Ronaldo maybe) to come out as gay to really start breaking down the barriers I suppose. 

Were Roy Keane and Ruud van Nistelrooy not high profile enough for you?

Remember how convinced the internet was that Darren Ambrose and Will Young were an item? :lol: We're still a long way from where we need to be.

Wait, they're not? Hold my beer, I've got to update my "shipping Shit footballers and pop stars" scrapbook. 

Remember how convinced the internet was that Darren Ambrose and Will Young were an item? :lol: We're still a long way from where we need to be.

They'd have made a lovely couple as well.

Are they still together or did they eventually break up?

Is it actually confirmed his anguish is coming out as gay? I'd have assumed he couldn't handle Spurs preferring Sissoko to him?

(Soz, hope the lad gets all the support he needs). :good:

• Guest locked this topic