Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol: What a stupid cunt he is man, is he going to go back to being a pseudo-intellectual now? The absolute throbber, the daft part is he was a canny player and could have had a far better career if he wasn't such a twat.

I do still like Barton but it's true the bloke is a massive fuckwit.

I don't really mind him, I just think he's pissed his career potential away a fair bit. The wannabe philosopher stuff was a fucking liberty though :lol:

He's on 5Live quite a lot and he's better than your average footballer-turned-pundit (which obviously isn't saying a great deal) but he might have pissed on his chips there too.

He's on 5Live quite a lot and he's better than your average footballer-turned-pundit (which obviously isn't saying a great deal) but he might have pissed on his chips there too.

Collymore did worse and was on radio for years until... well I'm not sure why he's not on talkSport anymore. 

That's one of the possibilities.  I'd just go with him being a cunt.

I know Colin Murray jacked in talkSport because he didn't want to be in anyway associated with the Sun via Newscorp, but I don't think Stan has the moral compass for that sort of thing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/25/brazil-goalkeeper-bruno-fernandes-de-souza-prison-guilty

Bruno, the Brazilian goalkeeper who murdered his ex and was released a few weeks ago, 5 years into a 22 year sentence, on a technicality - has been sent back to jail. Because Brazil presumably took a long, hard look at itself, and decided that no, this wasn't an acceptable course of action for a civilised country.

I see our boy Lee is phoning it in today, hes linking us with a move for Santon :lol:. What will his next story be? "The Chronicle understands that the corridors of power at St James' Park want a summer move for Geordie Ace Carroll"

Tranquillo Barnetta has been spotted in the Jesmond Dene hotel

:lol: 

Is he any good?

iirc Barnetta was Ryders Brett Emerton, a bloke he was acting like was just about to sign but never did. Last I heard of Barnetta he was in the MLS so nah he's past it.

I see our boy Lee is phoning it in today, hes linking us with a move for Santon :lol:. What will his next story be? "The Chronicle understands that the corridors of power at St James' Park want a summer move for Geordie Ace Carroll"

You've just become Lee's inside source.

• Guest locked this topic