Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

I knew Garth Crooks's son for a bit. He's heavy into his electronic music and I've never known anyone have so much luck with the ladies. Part of that was down to him putting a wad of cash down at the bar whenever he got the chance.

Ā 

Nice guy though, went to Cambridge to do PPE or something. When I met Garth he was pretty sound too. Reckon he probably puts on the sanctimonious, slightly controversial angle.

"It's a disgrace!" claim the supporters of the most geographically convenient club in the fuckin country :lol:

Ā 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-fans-blast-disgraceful-12282281

The article says the sky decision to move it now means they face an 8 hour round trip of 420 miles? Was it a closer, shorter trip before the date change? ?

Whereas we are just too mullered to care. :lol:

We've had London games moved to a Monday night and we'veĀ still sold out. Any excuse for a piss up :good:

We're not a big club, but big clubs get all the decisions thats why those red cards got overturned, but we're a small club compared to forest or villa or whoever cause they won european cups ages ago, but we're a big club since we're responsible for all of this leagues biggest gates in years.

• Guest locked this topic