Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

How many times are we going to be randomly told we're not a big club? I genuinely don't give a fuck if we are or aren't but I'm sick to the back teeth of random people having a pop at us over it, like why the fuck is Simon Jordan talking about a Championship club today? If we're such a big irrelevance pack in talking about us.

Crystal Palace are a complete and utter hovel of a club either way, their facilities, their ground, their manager, their owner, they're all fucking tramps. 

It's that orange faced, blonde hairlight with a quiff, smug for having a bit of wedge, Simon Jordan who supports Palace calling our fans and club? It would be nice if they were just a bit honest for a change;

"That fackin' Nocarsuhwl, in a league below us, we bought their fackin' manager back home to Selhurst, they're getting double our crowds and are generally happier with life, AND their getting some nice reviews, articles and time spent talking abaht them. What abaht my team? Why dahnt they talk abaht my club? It's not fahkin' fair."

Speaking of Palace, just had a look on their board. It's basically a list of threads alternating between "PARDEW OUT" and "PARDEW IN".

:lol:

He has "opinion" in his twitter name ffs. :lol: I bet he's got multiple accounts for the different shades of his rancid patter. I mean what sort of an arsehole would do that? Eh, Dave?

Fuck you turdburglar, Happy Face has 3 (THREE!) accounts.

Aye, doesn't really make sense-

" I'm upset about some people insulting my friend, so I'll make a derogatory tweet about his club and tag in one of his friends. "

:lol: Exactly, "don't insult my friend! To get back at you caaahnts I'm going to basically write off all his work running them by implying the club he ran for yonks is irrelevant and little" you sure showed them Simon...

This is a fake account tweeting another fake account for fucks sake :lol:

:lol: Have to say it was a nice touch tweeting from Marbella as that would be right up Jordan's street

Ha ha ha. Regardless of the fake news, it does make me wonder when I hear people say NUFC "think they're a bigger club than they are" or "they go around giving it the biggun". What does that mean? And how do they quantify it?

Presumably it just comes from us having a big fan base, full stadium every week, and not being happy with the turgid stuff we've put up with for most of Ashley's reign. I don't think many of us would argue we've been pretty shit consistently since he came to town.

• Guest locked this topic