Newcastle United V Arsenal // St James Park // 12.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariner is a cunt of the highest order, look at the indignant look on the fucker's face walking off at half time to a chorus of boos.

Shockingly we've been better since we went down to ten, there's a goal to be nicked there for us if we can keep up the intensity. That will be the challenge and will require use of our subs.

Feel for those at the ground who have been robbed of a fair contest by Mariner.

I can't understand referees eagerness to be a cunt in that situation mind. It's a televised game, millions watching and he's chose to ruin the spectacle

The referees think they are the spectacle and prove it by making themselves just that.

BT commentators are painful to listen to.

I think it's the ethical duty of every fan to only ever watch BT though an online stream. If you pay for their service, you're an idiot and a cunt. What on earth are they going for in their decisions about style, presenters and content? They make Sky look like the TV version of zonal marking.

Our players need to start hurling themselves on the ground whenever their shirt gets touched like every other cunt in this pounce-ridden league.

The way footballers behave is embarrassing these days. I hope they watch match of the day and cringe at themselves. Something tells me they don't though.