The games we have up to the New Year

Haydnator

I'm hopeful, I wouldn't say optimistic. It's hard to be optimistic when you've watched a side fail to perform for so long. Confidence is a massive factor. We need to stop the winless streak next game. The longer we go without winning, the more tricky the winnable games start to look.

Yup. If I were SM I'd go 4-4-2 against Norwich, all guns blazing, balls to the wall, gung-ho, let slip the dogs of war. The 1st goal changes our season.

We score and we'll go on to win by a couple, they do and it's a completely different prospect.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIFTED DIRECTLY FROM NUFC.COM

TV: four in a row

The next set of live TV games has been announced and the vultures are circling round United, with their first four games in December all switched for transmission:

Sun 06.12.2015 Liverpool (h) 4pm Sky

Sun 13.12.2015 Spurs (a) 4pm Sky

Sat 19.12.2015 Aston Villa (h) 5.30pm Sky

Sat 26.12.2015 Everton (h) 5.30pm BT

:glare::glare::glare:

:lol:

Think we'll get more than ten points out of those fixtures, tbh, even with the start we've had. The only way we'll really crash and burn is if we get injuries/suspensions to our key players which is a real possibility with this club.

So, with the news of Krul being out for the season, you still laughing?

• 2 weeks later...

Yup. If I were SM I'd go 4-4-2 against Norwich, all guns blazing, balls to the wall, gung-ho, let slip the dogs of war. The 1st goal changes our season.

We score and we'll go on to win by a couple, they do and it's a completely different prospect.

Right once again, Fish. This^ match prediction, us staying up last season with John Carver at the helm, have you ever been wrong?

Right once again, Fish. This^ match prediction, us staying up last season with John Carver at the helm, have you ever been wrong?

In a word, no.

I think you're using the word no in a way that most of us have never thought of there!

I'm often ahead of the curve, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll catch up in your time ;)

• 1 month later...

Norwich City (h) - 1 Point (Got 3 Points)

mackems (a) - 0 Points

Stoke City (h) - 1 Point

Bournemouth (a) - 1 point (Got 3 Points)

Leicester City (h) - 0 Points

Crystal Palace (a) - 0 Points

Liverpool (h) - 0 Points

Tottenham (a) - 0 Points

Aston Villa (h) - 3 Points - Updated to 1 point

Everton (h) - 3 points - Updated to 0 points

West Brom (a) - 1 point - Updated to 0 points

10 points - 8 points (including hames already played)

Well I have updated my post :lol: I just cannot see where the next points are coming from.