Holidays 2024

McFaul

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hotels in York have skyrocketed recently, mind. Probably a better choice to just go mega early on the train and come back late on. If you’re up here anyway 

Have everywhere, and the airport seems more packed than ever. Which is a bit of a mystery to me considering there is a cost of living crisis. 

19 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve spent many hours in San Gimignano in Assassin’s Creed, so I’m counting that and upping my tally to 8. 

:lol:

best gelato i've ever had was in san gimignano

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

that might just be the most middle class thing i have ever said. and the competition is stiff

I nearly dropped my turmeric shot when I read it. 

• Haha 4

Booked up a little villa in Cyprus for eleven nights in may. It'll be the first time it's just been me and the missus on holiday since 2001...... What do you normally do, again? :lol:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Booked up a little villa in Cyprus for eleven nights in may. It'll be the first time it's just been me and the missus on holiday since 2001...... What do you normally do, again? :lol:

Don't ask @Monkeys Fist🙂 

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Usually run out of things to say to each other after 3 days, warn her she is going to burn, end up having a row. 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, strawb said:

Usually run out of things to say to each other after 3 days, warn her she is going to burn, end up having a row. 

Very early on in our relationship I told her it was great how we were so comfortable with each other that we didn't always need to talk and it was a comfortable silence. I wasn't really lying and she agreed/fell for it. She forgets sometimes these days and talks away if I'm not interested but I put that down to her maturing as a woman and the natural feminine need to hear her own voice if I'm reading or watching something. Anyway, that burn scenario will happen just the other way around. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just got back from my annual trip to Belgium to watch the cycling.

*Sigh* as soon as you get out of the tunnel litter appears at the side of the road UK side.  What a fucking mess it is.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

*Sigh* as soon as you get out of the tunnel litter appears at the side of the road UK side.  What a fucking mess it is.

UK  

• Haha 10

19 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

18 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

UK  

You do make it easy :smile:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

You do make it easy :smile:

So people should be happy at what an utter fucking shit tip most of our major roads and infrastructure are?

• Haha 1

On 29/03/2024 at 09:00, strawb said:

3 days?  

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

So people should be happy at what an utter fucking shit tip most of our major roads and infrastructure are?

RobinRobin 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Is anyone keeping a list of the ’s  ?

We assumed you were. Put me on the list. 🙂 

• Haha 2

Just booked a trip to Germany and realised I'm going to be there for the Euro 2024 final, so that's England's chances knackered, sorry to anyone who cares :good: 

• Haha 4