Saido Berahino - 21 million bid DENIED

Haydnator

I still think that there's a deal to be done. This is the second window in a row where the player has wanted to go so clearly WBA know that they aren't going to keep him in the long term. They're maybe holding on to the fact that he'll want to be playing and scoring goals in the hope of making the Euros squad and in summer they'll be much more prepared to sign a replacement.

It's only situations like this that stop Jim White sticking a sawn off shotgun in his mouth and pulling the trigger.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that there's a deal to be done. This is the second window in a row where the player has wanted to go so clearly WBA know that they aren't going to keep him in the long term. They're maybe holding on to the fact that he'll want to be playing and scoring goals in the hope of making the Euros squad and in summer they'll be much more prepared to sign a replacement.

It's only situations like this that stop Jim White sticking a sawn off shotgun in his mouth and pulling the trigger.

I think there is a deal there also. Just not for us.

Yeah, there's no evidence at all to suggest this is the type of deal Ashley will do. Selling club holding all the cards, paying a large fee on the last day of the window for a player with plenty of suitors. It's not happening. I can see us potentially getting the other kid in from Roma

ESPN reckon we've made a £24/25mil bid. Ryder reckons the £21mil bid is on the table

Most of them are making stuff up

One of these is not like the others..

Have you seen the strop he's throwing today?

https://twitter.com/lee_ryder/status/694121162268413953

Precious little ballsack :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Last thing I read last night was that new alleged bid of £24 million but apparently there's no way West Brom will sell to us. We were told a couple of months ago due to the relegation situation ie his goals could see us safe and drop them in it & I'm not sure how true that is.

Seems like an incredible coincidence.

:aye:

but just because he's left doesn't mean he's coming here. Could just as well be because he's a stroppy little bellend and wasn't training with the right attitude, so they've sent him home to think about what he's done. :dunno:

So what does everyone think is there a deal for us? or is it like I'm thinking the old smoke & mirrors "we nearly got him over the line" trick. Tbh if there was £24 million to spend I'd have put a cheeky bid in with Everton for Lakaku I'd probably have been told to sod off but you never know.

So what does everyone think is there a deal for us? or is it like I'm thinking the old smoke & mirrors "we nearly got him over the line" trick. Tbh if there was £24 million to spend I'd have put a cheeky bid in with Everton for Lakaku I'd probably have been told to sod off but you never know.

I think its all PR and bull, but Im still excited lol I think the price tag is too much though.

You'd expect to be told to sod off by Everton who are playing him every week, who spent £28m on him 18 months ago and whose goal scorer burden is shouldered by Lukaku (19/50) & Barkley (9/50)?

yeah I reckon they'd tell you to sod off with your £24m bid. :lol:

Its laughable the cunts on TalkSport, like Danny Murphy all saying if you had a choice over us or Stoke, they would choose Stoke every day.

Tbf if any none NUFC fan had that choice I am pretty sure they would choose Stoke over us atm.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves